Ever gone to school with an AFL player?

Remove this Banner Ad

Couple of years below Toby Thurstans, and was a year ahead of Anthony Raso, who tried to pick up my best mate's girlfriend one year in front of everyone, and got laughed at. Funny stuff.

Oh and about a million and one blokes who thought they were on the verge of being drafted, due to the school's traditional good form in the Herald Sun Cup, but never making it.

catfan29 said:
Went to school with Luke Ball, Ted Richards, Jobe Watson, Cameron Hunter and Andrew Leoncelli. Also Andrew Shauble went to my school along with a host of others whom I cant remember.
I also went to school with Grant Thomas and Kevin Sheedy's sons

So you're a Xavier ******. I always knew there was something wrong with you, other than the fact that you barraqck for geelong.

Was reasonably good mates with Ken Mcgregor when we were in primary school. He was a year ahead.
A few primary school acquaintences reached SANFL reserves level and one or two played a few league games with the Eagles. One ********er won the Mail Medal last year in his region. A school teacher in high school won the reserves Magarey Medal one year.

Tertiary at Interim Tech i had Simon Tregenza sitting next to me for half a year and then had Bryan Beinke, Jon Robran, Simon Goodwin and i think Rhett Biglands as well from memory sitting in my row for half a year.

School captains Stewie loewe and peter freeman (st.k and WCE) and 'Steady' actually Jason Steadman only played reserves at moorabbin

can anyone guess the school? ;)

Michael Embley, who plays for the Eagles these days. Went to the same school as me and was a year under me.

Zach Beck (WCE).

Oh and Dean Cox and a couple of other WCE guys are at Curtin Uni, my mate in Commerce sat next to them in a lecture I think it was yesterday or the day before and said they are complete air heads, although no surprises.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FWIW, used to be babysit by Hawthorn's Doug Scott too.

I blame him for my ridiculous addictions to cheap beer after passing me too many at the ripe old age of 10 during the ever so many victories down at the Sorrento Footy Club..

Went to high school with Scott Cummings at Mazenod College in Perth.He has always been a funny bugger :D Daniel Bandy another who hails from there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ever gone to school with an AFL player?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back