Everton fans thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grrr and the shit starts again. Hibbert is a ****ing spud. Only watched the first half, we should have scored more then once with the chances we created!

Are you guys serious? I thought Beckford was pretty good last night. Its Bilyaletdinov that should never start for us again after that effort. He was ****ing terrible. Cahill was everywhere last night and I thought Arteta was trying to do too much.

Are you guys serious? I thought Beckford was pretty good last night. Its Bilyaletdinov that should never start for us again after that effort. He was ****ing terrible. Cahill was everywhere last night and I thought Arteta was trying to do too much.
Beckford seems to rate Beckford higher than anyone but Beckford.

Yeah i'll agree with that. Didn't think Beckford was awful. And it was only when he came off and Saha came on that we conceded due largely to him f**king around with the ball in midfield. And yes Bily was utterly useless, we really need a right winger, billy and osman are not good enough. And Coleman should be playing at RB. It was the perfect sort of game for him, would have been much better than bloody hibbert

Awful performance.

You will not get a better chance to give Coleman a game. Hibbert has no place in the starting 11. :mad:

Everytime Moyes does something good he seems to undo his work in the same game. It was great that Osman did not start.......But then we have Hibbert coming back in. While Distin has not been awful in the last 2 games I will feel more comfortable with Heitinga moving back to CB with Jags and hopefully getting some games into Rodwell in the midfield.

I was screaming out for Billy to start this game....... Unfortunately he had a shocker.

I was really, really happy with our first half. I thought we dominated the game, started playing some really attractive football, and certainly deserved our lead at the break.

And then I don't know what happened.

Not one player can be proud of their second half. Absolutely disgusting from all 11 + subs.

Tony Hibbert. At any other club, he would have been given the arse by now. Including Blackpool. How many times did Pienaar play a lovely ball in behind, only for Hibbert to **** up the delivery? Every fricken time! By the end of the game he was getting beaten by every challenger, had completely given up on surging forward, and was relying on Peanuts to get back and do his job.

Bring Coleman in, drop Heitinga to the back, bring Rodders in. Start Saha, give Gueye a run, and for the love of god, play a full 90 minutes!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is easy to be critical but I am still in shock at the selection and tactics Moyes implements. He is such a negative and cautious manager and it will stop us ever amounting to anything. Villa has been rubbish the last 2 games and they were there for the absolute taking today.

Point # 1- Hibbert. This does not need to be explained in too much detail. Tony ****ing Hibbert has no place what so ever in our starting team. How is Coleman supposed to get any experience if we do not start giving him an opportunity! And to top it all off Moyes decides to blast the performance of Coleman for his performance against Huddersfield during the week despite winning a penalty and having a hand in another 2 goals. When is the last time Hibbert won anything? Heitinga is a versatile player and a Dutch international that played in the World Cup Final……….But not quite good enough to squeeze Hibbert out of the starting lineup.:rolleyes:

Point #2- Jack Rodwell. I love Rodwell and he is a superstar plain and simple but if he is going to be played he needs to be played in position. WTF was he doing out on the right!!! Absolute madness.:mad:

Point #3- I have nothing against Jermaine Beckford and I hope he can be a valuable member of the squad BUT how can you possibly leave a proven Premiership scorer in Saha on the bench and start with 1 striker up front and a striker who has scored at only Div 3 level previously. Absolute joke. Saha did more in his first 5 minutes than Beckford contributed at all.

Things do not get any easier either with our next fixture Man United. We can look forward to 1 striker up front as we enjoy plenty of possession without creating a thing. We had the perfect opportunity with our fixture to setup our season but we do what we always do and we have dropped the ball with 1 point in 3 games. Another season of promise with nothing to show for it will be the end result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back