Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Always good to do one over the fat Spanish waiter

Dominated by Newcastle, shit club

The ship is being steadied, we can’t ask for much more than that until next month when we can get reinforcements. DCL will run & chase all day, but not strong enough to hold the ball up. Still lack a bit of confidence, but it’s coming back. We are picking up points & that’s what matters right now.

Look at someone like Kenny now, being praised by the manager & keeping his spot. Compare that to Koeman basically saying there’s a huge difference between EPL & U23’s and shouldn’t be in the team.

We should have lost. We were lucky again, you can't keep running on luck like we have. Less possession than a team with not as good players, less shots on goal. It's not good enough. Those two strikes off the woodwork go in and we're sitting here talking about how we're just as bad as before. Results are masking how shit we really are.

Results are masking how shit we really are.
Not really. We know how gash we are - Sam's job was to get us to safety and halt the flood of goals against us. I'd say he's done very well on both counts. He knows we're not playing up to standard, have been impressed with his media work too.

Not really. We know how gash we are - Sam's job was to get us to safety and halt the flood of goals against us. I'd say he's done very well on both counts. He knows we're not playing up to standard, have been impressed with his media work too.
So 30+ shots on goal to 10 in the last 2 games is good?

So 30+ shots on goal to 10 in the last 2 games is good?
Table is done on points, not shots on goal.

Keep making incremental improvements until Jan, reassess squad and reintroduce injured players important to squad, hit transfer window at end of season.

Table is done on points, not shots on goal.

Keep making incremental improvements until Jan, reassess squad and reintroduce injured players important to squad, hit transfer window at end of season.
My point is you can't rely on goal posts and your goalie to keep winning you games. At one point something will give. How many teams have managed Europe status by conceding possession every game?

We should have lost. We were lucky again, you can't keep running on luck like we have. Less possession than a team with not as good players, less shots on goal. It's not good enough. Those two strikes off the woodwork go in and we're sitting here talking about how we're just as bad as before. Results are masking how shit we really are.
Happy to rely on luck until the end of January. After that with the return of Barkley, Coleman and Bolasie we should be winning on skill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Became unemployed last week so I hired a car on the cheap and drove up for tonight. Also going to Bristol on the way home. Hope I didn't get speeding fines, no posted limits on the motorway
Sorry to hear about losing your job mate, hopefully we make it worth your travels, COYB!

4 home wins in a row. 5 unbeaten since fat Sam took charge
3 lucky wins. Two penalties in a game won't always happen. We've scored 3 of our last 5 goals from penalties. First half was a joke. Looked so much better once the cheese eating surrender monkey was subbed.

3 lucky wins. Two penalties in a game won't always happen. We've scored 3 of our last 5 goals from penalties. First half was a joke. Looked so much better once the cheese eating surrender monkey was subbed.
You really are a bitter blue arent you! 3 points, back up to 9th, i'll take that for the meantime.

You really are a bitter blue arent you! 3 points, back up to 9th, i'll take that for the meantime.
Because when the luck runs out we'll be the next Watford and start free falling again. You can't expect to keep winning when you rely on luck. 51% possession against a bottom side? Not good enough. Sigurdsson was utter trash until the goal. Rooney was also gash most of the night. Schneiderlein wouldn't get in the Sunderland side and Williams wouldn't make a w-league side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back