Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sums up our time under Big Sam, solid defense but disgusting ball control & forward half pressure.

We just hoof the ball up instead of actually trying to gain possession and move around the pitch.

Who are we hoping to sign in Jan, guys?

Steve Walsh’s exit papers if we don’t sign a left back, left winger & striker within the first 3.71 hours of the transfer window opening

Steve Walsh’s exit papers if we don’t sign a left back, left winger & striker within the first 3.71 hours of the transfer window opening
Garbutt will be eligible for registration now as the window for that opens again.

Garbutt will be eligible for registration now as the window for that opens again.

Will help instead of playing someone there out of position, but we need better anyway.

Redshite showing us up yet again, VVD already announced. Cenk Tosun from Besiktas most strongly linked with us, some reports deal already agreed so that would be a good step forward if announced early

I'm okay with not brining in a winger, I'd like to see Vlasic and Lookman get more chances and we've got Bolasie back now.

A left back and striker are a must, a CB (or two) are still massive on the priority list but I'm alright with going into the end of season with what we've got, there's no real point bringing in defenders until Jags and Williams are moved on, realistically we're not going to sell two CB's and then buy two new CB's.

In Cenk we trust.

Meh, he's only a stopgap, and we knew he'd produce defensive footy. I'd be concerned if we kept him longer than this season.
We are keeping him for another season and he's in charge of transfers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bournemouth deserved the win as they played out til the end to win the game, we held out to take another away point. Not good enough again, won’t be surprised to play United into good form in a few days

Hoping Cenk gets announced today and then trotted out at HT during the Man Utd game tonight.

What’s this I read about Sam allowing Niasse to leave during Jan? Our Sweet Prince cannot leave us now. :(
Cenk to arrive next week.

Watched a replay of this mornings game and I thought we did alright in the first half, got smashed early in the 2nd half with a mini come back that was dispelled by Lingard.

Cenk to arrive next week.

Watched a replay of this mornings game and I thought we did alright in the first half, got smashed early in the 2nd half with a mini come back that was dispelled by Lingard.

Glad I didn’t get up to watch it, although I woke at half time & was tempted to. Seen both goals, typical crackers we seem to concede against them.

Our board & coaching staff are deluded if they think just a striker will solve the problem of not scoring, as we aren’t really creating the chances to score. Tough with so many games close together, but we need another attacking mid/winger and a left back to help out going forward desperately. Martina clearly not comfortable playing there but is defensively quite solid, but scared to leave his own half.

Kenny needed a rest, but Holgate sounded exposed also playing out of position. Seamus still sounds months away reading between all the lines, left & right backs needed please. 2 strikers if we let Sandro leave, 3 if we also let Niasse leave. Hard to do in January!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back