Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Desperately hope Kev is alright, he is absolutely world class.
Yeah hopefully it's nothing serious, but he will most likely miss the Reading game anyway. In saying that I thought Naismith's game was great this morning, always running into space behind the pants defense to create chances for us in the second half, he will be part of the starting 11 next week.

Great move from Moyes to bring on Vellios, that was the game changer. Made sure they couldn't double team Fellani and Jelavic in the box. Would love to see us start with two strikers and Fellani at CM next week.

Definitely a strange game - pumped to get the 3 points thanks to the 5 min bossing by Fellaini. Glad to see Jelavic get rewarded for a run into the box. He was working super hard yesterday I thought.

Definitely right about the Vellios change. In the past Moyes would make that change at the 88 min mark instead of 70 min.

Naismith was pretty average when he first came on but I thought he was alot better in the 2nd half.
Our defense is very very shaky and we're lucky Sunderland didn't convert their chances in the 1st half. I was worried a few times when Jags went forward and Nev was covering him - fast break and we were f*cked!

Can't wait till Gibson comes back in - he will sure us up in the midfield for sure.
Hard to judge Hitz from his limited run but he could be handy depth wise.
Really liking Coleman at RB and hopefully he'll continue to make improvements.

Could go for silly money to a bigger club.

If we don't make Europe I'd say he's out of the door.

50% staying if we make Europa.

90% staying if we make the Champions League.

It would be a massive shame if he left us. I think he would be a good squad player due to his versatility at a larger club but he would be wasted overall....

Yeah we need to fluke a CL place and i'll only then be confident of him staying.

Glad we got the win, 70 minutes in I had pretty much given up hope! Really good to see Jela back on the scoresheet too, hopefully that brings a run of form.

Not good about Mirallas, hopefully he only misses one or two matches max.

Remove this Banner Ad

Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back