Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a fan of him or the way the appointment has been/is being handled, but he’s got a solid record with getting the best out of what he’s had at his disposal.

If we get Sammy Lee & Dunc isn’t still around, shit will hit the fan though

Why the **** is Williams starting....

Because we don’t have anyone else, don’t even have defensive cover on the bench. Besic about as far as the options go if someone goes down

Just what was needed, season can restart from here. Davies had a good game, Gana so much better with him than Schneiderlin in the team.

v Huddersfield will be first time in a long time we can head into a game with confidence, while our opponents are coming off a 5-0 score line

Just what was needed, season can restart from here. Davies had a good game, Gana so much better with him than Schneiderlin in the team.

v Huddersfield will be first time in a long time we can head into a game with confidence, while our opponents are coming off a 5-0 score line
I think a midfield three of Gana, Davies and Siggy is perfect, three totally different players and complimented each other well.

How ****ing good is Wayne Rooney, scored his third right after I went to work but I got a chubby watching the reply, so good.

If other results went out way we could go up to 9th on the table, another big game!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think a midfield three of Gana, Davies and Siggy is perfect, three totally different players and complimented each other well.

How ******* good is Wayne Rooney, scored his third right after I went to work but I got a chubby watching the reply, so good.

If other results went out way we could go up to 9th on the table, another big game!

Could not have hit it any more perfect, it happened in slow mo but couldn’t believe it went in. Can’t remember an Everton player scoring a goal anything like it

Remove this Banner Ad

Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back