Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely disgusting considering that shouldn’t have even been allowed to happen.

First game of the season and I’m completely off this bullshit already.

Absolutely disgusting considering that shouldn’t have even been allowed to happen.

First game of the season and I’m completely off this bullshit already.
TBH, wasnt a penalty. No need to get that upset.

TBH, wasnt a penalty. No need to get that upset.

He created the contact sliding in and it impeded the attacker = penalty. It doesn’t matter DCL stood on his leg, as it shouldn’t have been there

The debate isn’t if it’s a pen or not, it’s that pens like that HAVE been given - and stood in the past. That’s the frustrating part for us - especially with our poor penalty reward rate.

That, plus the whole clear & obvious thing. The ref gave it and there was contact not initiated by the attacker, so it wasn’t a clear and obvious error.

It was a badge check.

That, plus the whole clear & obvious thing. The ref gave it and there was contact not initiated by the attacker, so it wasn’t a clear and obvious error.

It was a badge check.

That too. Clear and obvious? It definitely was neither. Not enough to overturn.

Could have been 1-1 but after an overturn and some poor play from us it’s 0-2. Typical Everton

Oh and now we are down to 10 men lol

I won't lie, my interest for this season was legitimately zero. Sorry to say. I'm on a better sleep schedule now for work, so the late night antics just aren't as possible so I missed the first two games, saw the results and was like yep that's about right.

Actually forgot about the Bournemouth game and just happeed to be up. Tuned in just as the second half started and thought gee we're playing quite well, scored 2 goals and I'm sitting here thinking we've got something here.

Just as they pulled me back in and I'm getting ready to unwind, hit the hay and celebrate father's day, they manage that. I'm seriously not THAT shocked, it's Everton and we've seen this before but are you seriously kidding me that this shit still happens?

My interest is back to zero but there's a slight flicker from what I saw of Tim/Ndiaye. I won't be able to watch the games live as much these days but I don't think I'll be missing too much.

We played 85 minutes of bloody good football then decided to shit the bed. So frustrating

It’s the hope that kills ya. Spare a thought for us freo x Everton fans.

There’s still likely going to be 3 teams worse than us, but I can’t see us actually doing enough to make the most of that anytime soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We played 85 minutes of bloody good football then decided to shit the bed. So frustrating

It’s the hope that kills ya. Spare a thought for us freo x Everton fans.

There’s still likely going to be 3 teams worse than us, but I can’t see us actually doing enough to make the most of that anytime soon.
Freo x Everton?

You mean Lions x Everton for having big leads, being easily the better team and finding a way to lose due to inaccuracy. Last night gave me massive PTSD.

Freo x Everton?

You mean Lions x Everton for having big leads, being easily the better team and finding a way to lose due to inaccuracy. Last night gave me massive PTSD.

In pretty much all of our losses 20 points or under we’ve been in winning positions either late in the third or sometimes up to 90 seconds before the final siren.

We can’t hold on to a lead to save our lives. At least you guys have got finals to look forward to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back