Exam experiences

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395885

That really shits me off. The fact that people feel the need to cheat in an exam. Sure he "didnt" use it but it defeats the whole purpose of exams. It creates an unlevel playing field and isn't fair on people who dont cheat.

Every jumps on Marion Jones for taking drugs and this is very similer giving an advantage to those who cheat. I feel disgusted that people can casually go about cheating in exams.

Im in the middle of one of my 5 minutes break from studying, studying at 3am in the morning because im doing the test fairly. 3 30pm exam tomorrow for Contract Law 101.

If I ever saw that arseh*le in public in an exam id come close to hitting him.

Rant Over

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395885

That really shits me off. The fact that people feel the need to cheat in an exam. Sure he "didnt" use it but it defeats the whole purpose of exams. It creates an unlevel playing field and isn't fair on people who dont cheat.

Every jumps on Marion Jones for taking drugs and this is very similar giving an advantage to those who cheat. I feel disgusted that people can casually go about cheating in exams.

Im in the middle of one of my 5 minutes break from studying, studying at 3am in the morning because im doing the test fairly. 3 30pm exam tomorrow for Contract Law 101.

If I ever saw that arseh*le in public in an exam id come close to hitting him.

Rant Over

OMG that's ridiculous pity he didn't get caught! :mad: never cheated in my life its just not worth it and I really find it hard to see the sense in it.
How someone can go like nothing has happened when they cheated without working hard like everyone else is beyond me.
This is a little different (plagiarizing) but similar, when I wrote some extremely long science report that took like forever about a science experiment on Seahorse, a "friend" that I did it with asked to just have a skim through my report and I let them because silly me trusted them. Anyway find out they had used pretty much my report just wrote it a little different, the teach picked this up (obviously as they were nearly identical) and was going to fail both of us! This report pretty much made up the the course and fail this meant fail the course. Thankfully I had evidence (which they forgot which wasnt smart if your going to copy) that it was my report (USB and some drafts, etc) which cleared me after so called 'friend" tried to pin it on me!
I have no time for cheaters full stop.

OMG that's ridiculous pity he didn't get caught! :mad: never cheated in my life its just not worth it and I really find it hard to see the sense in it.
How someone can go like nothing has happened when they cheated without working hard like everyone else is beyond me.
This is a little different (plagiarizing) but similar, when I wrote some extremely long science report that took like forever about a science experiment on Seahorse, a "friend" that I did it with asked to just have a skim through my report and I let them because silly me trusted them. Anyway find out they had used pretty much my report just wrote it a little different, the teach picked this up (obviously as they were nearly identical) and was going to fail both of us! This report pretty much made up the the course and fail this meant fail the course. Thankfully I had evidence (which they forgot which wasnt smart if your going to copy) that it was my report (USB and some drafts, etc) which cleared me after so called 'friend" tried to pin it on me!
I have no time for cheaters full stop.

Thats the worst ever but glad to see it worked out pretty well in the end. I totally agree with you cheaters are a blight on society and they cost me (non cheater) getting higher marks and better jobs. Don't worry though they will all be found out soon enough.

Nah dude. Friday night! Thats gonna suck some serious ass. What time is it?

Whats your other units you doing contract law tomorrow?
Nah bro. I don't do accounting. I'm a finance/info systems major.

Business Stats starts at 6:45pm :mad:

Also got an economics exam that same morning.

What exams do you have left?

Ah well im off to Contract Law 101 exam, having done 24 pages of notes in the last 18 hrs. (3 hours sleep). Hopefully it wasnt all for waste:)

Confirmed it was all a waste. Almost guaranteed to have to do the course again.

And yes Lyall I will be having a beer tonite, specially since it is your shout:D

Confirmed it was all a waste. Almost guaranteed to have to do the course again.

And yes Lyall I will be having a beer tonite, specially since it is your shout:D

True i thought that was fairly easy. Only covered major topics from each chapter.

Hows this for a run tomorrow. 9am = Business Info Sys then at 12.15pm sports admin. And this after contract law at 3.30pm today. **** that

True i thought that was fairly easy. Only covered major topics from each chapter.

Hows this for a run tomorrow. 9am = Business Info Sys then at 12.15pm sports admin. And this after contract law at 3.30pm today. **** that

I just had a brain fade when it came to Statute of Frauds. That and I just couldnt think of any good cases to do with Offers to the world at large.

My fault for stuffing up the multiple choice test.

I just had a brain fade when it came to Statute of Frauds. That and I just couldnt think of any good cases to do with Offers to the world at large.

My fault for stuffing up the multiple choice test.

O true yeah hate it when that happens. Probably wouldn't have helped only having 3 hours sleep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O true yeah hate it when that happens. Probably wouldn't have helped only having 3 hours sleep.

sleep wasnt the issue IMO. I needed the time to study up on some of the chapters i missed out on because of work and being slack.

Went through a few red bulls though.

Only Sports Admin left, re-read some of the lecture notes tonite and get a good nites sleep:p.

Thursday night PISS UP!!!!!!

Sweet exams finished. BIS was f*ked. Went in there expecting 100 multi choice and about 20 or 30 short answers instead it was 100 multi with 80 short answers. I hope i pass the unit.

Im finished as well.

Sports Admin was my easiest exam by far.

Now to catch up on some sleep;)

Yeah Sports Admin was a piece of piss. I reckon there were only three semi difficult questions. The first was the one about comfortably correct or some shit with if a person was guilty of taking drugs. The second was list 5 different types of organisations that should be incorporated and the last hardish one was why aren't athletes allowed to receive compensation if they get injured.

Yeah Sports Admin was a piece of piss. I reckon there were only three semi difficult questions. The first was the one about comfortably correct or some shit with if a person was guilty of taking drugs. The second was list 5 different types of organisations that should be incorporated and the last hardish one was why aren't athletes allowed to receive compensation if they get injured.

I cant believe how long it took to do tjhe exam more then anything else. I was finished just after the time we were allowed to leave. I was the 2nd one out I think and I waited for my mate, who finished about 20 minutes after me.

The one about referencing the CBA'a of the AFL and the ARU was a bit of a tricky one though, as I hadnt read the CBA's. Did you use the same sport and city as your assignment for that question or pick a new city and sport??

I cant believe how long it took to do tjhe exam more then anything else. I was finished just after the time we were allowed to leave. I was the 2nd one out I think and I waited for my mate, who finished about 20 minutes after me.

The one about referencing the CBA'a of the AFL and the ARU was a bit of a tricky one though, as I hadnt read the CBA's. Did you use the same sport and city as your assignment for that question or pick a new city and sport??

Yeah your right i didn't reference it i just gave my opinion and the reasons why. What does CBA even stand for lol?

For the city one i did what you said and used my assignment. That was good for me because i got 16.5 out of 20 for it so that was good. If i get above 83% in that exam i get an HD. lol that would be nice.

Yeah your right i didn't reference it i just gave my opinion and the reasons why. What does CBA even stand for lol?

For the city one i did what you said and used my assignment. That was good for me because i got 16.5 out of 20 for it so that was good. If i get above 83% in that exam i get an HD. lol that would be nice.

I needed 95% to get the HD, so I cant see it happening. 70% for the distinction I think is a possibility and I hope I can get that. Who cares now I have finished exams so I can drink. (I say this on my 5th beer for the day, with many more to follow):D

Three Redbulls, one V, one hour sleep, and a couple of exams later and now I've almost reached the promised land.

Can't wait for the summer holidays.

Results back this Wednesday. Be very interested to see how i do. Bit worried about BIS

For me Contract Law will be the big question for me. Should get distinctions for the rest, maybe a credit in marketing

Im going to do 3 units instead of 4 a semester next year, as having to work 15-20hrs a week plus uni is pretty tough, as well as sort out somewhere to live.

For me Contract Law will be the big question for me. Should get distinctions for the rest, maybe a credit in marketing

Im going to do 3 units instead of 4 a semester next year, as having to work 15-20hrs a week plus uni is pretty tough, as well as sort out somewhere to live.

I am in the same boat but have the opinion that i want to finish my degree as quick as possible. Besides i have done alright so far so see no need to as yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back