Media Expansion Is Near - 14th Team Is On Its Way

Remove this Banner Ad

Call it the Chrico Hampers, playing strip red and green tinsel, players must be posters certified to be over the age of 60 and capable of spamming the match threads with tales of absolute bargains like 55" TVs for only 100 payments of $78 and get into massive arguments over how to change channels on the universal remote.

Anti Expansionist.

Plays for the ophidian old boys

ok
I am anti expansionist now the Old Boys got in.

The leagues not ready for another team.

But really I just want to feel what being a 'naysayer' actually feels like on here.

Buy me dinner first.
Hungry Dog Food GIF by BuzzFeed

Mrs T will be happy. There are strong rumours that with the 14th team on the way, the bye will still be required due to the folding of an existing team.*

*No, I'm not saying who, except it isn't the OOBs
Hey! This is my thread to drop sweet fa BOMB SHELLS!

get outta here

Here me out, how we can have the best of both worlds:

Merge the Gumbies and Demons and bring in Team 14. We expand and keep the bye
Shark Tank Good Idea GIF by ABC Network

Call it the Chrico Hampers, playing strip red and green tinsel, players must be posters certified to be over the age of 60 and capable of spamming the match threads with tales of absolute bargains like 55" TVs for only 100 payments of $78 and get into massive arguments over how to change channels on the universal remote.

Sounds like a discussion between Brenton Davy & damicky

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think a team should be sacrificed to make way for the latest expansion team coming into the league.

Taking into account their lack of on field success and poor posting efforts and performances in match threads, perhaps the Coney Island Warriors should be the team to face the chop here?🤔

Surely another club can make room to accommodate the four posters they have who actually bother to contribute to match threads?:laughv1:

Last edited:
did this get posted in the old boys team chat or are the old boys the only ones left in the league?
No one shows up because it's Monday and there's a ridiculous mandate that says we can't have match threads on Monday so rather than encourage opportunity for people engage to on here, we have to play Mum and Dad and force people to not come here.

The Old Boys are also just weird.

No one shows up because it's Monday and there's a ridiculous mandate that says we can't have match threads on Monday so rather than encourage opportunity for people engage to on here, we have to play Mum and Dad and force people to not come here.
that didn't answer my question
The Old Boys are also just weird.
oh actually nevermind

did this get posted in the old boys team chat or are the old boys the only ones left in the league?

Turbo said if I didn’t post in this thread I’d be delisted again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Expansion Is Near - 14th Team Is On Its Way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back