Extremist Greens Spread Hate And Insult Catholics.

Remove this Banner Ad

otaku said:
Isnt it called the "Racial and Religious Tolerance Act 2001"?

If so it would imply, simply in the name, that there is a difference between racial vilification (also know as racism) and religious vilification, yes?

Thus, your attempts to link the two are quite obviously suprious, agreed?

Your logic is sound however according to the very same act, you are still wrong.

galroo said:
As the mother of god she deserves our veneration and respect.

And our prayers? Our asking her for help....

we could ask a number of non-Catholic Christians about Mary. I'm 100% certain their responses would offend catholics.

otaku said:
Book 1 of Corinthians, Chapter 9:9

"For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen?"

In the KJV and the NIV. Which version are you using?

I'm sick of ox-muzzlers hijacking political and social debate in this country.

We should ensure that we stand up to oppressors of oxen and give them ZERO representation in the lower house. That's right, ZERO.

otaku said:
Book 1 of Corinthians, Chapter 9:9

"For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen?"

In the KJV and the NIV. Which version are you using?

One he made up, its the old testament that has clear statements on homosexuality. The Catholic view is one of sin, enough sin and then you don't go to heaven. WTF do religious fanatics even care is beyond me, it doesn't effect them one iota.

And abortion in the early years of the Church certainly 3 or 4 generations after Christ was OK as they had an aristotle view of it that was never questioned by any of Jesus disciples or himself. Another point of view made up by someone along the way, just like the imaculate conception that was enforced 1000 years later

"In reality, there are no biblical literalists, only selective literalists. By abolishing slavery and ordaining women, millions of Protestants have gone far beyond biblical literalism. It's time we did the same for homophobia."

"We struggled against apartheid because we were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about. It is the same with homosexuality. The orientation is a given, not a matter of choice. It would be crazy for someone to choose to be gay, given the homophobia that is present."

I beleive it is Leviticus that condemns homosexuals, as it also condemns people without perfect sight meaning George Pell is wasting his time in his current role.

This topic has shown how insecure,and narrow-minded the greenies really are.

No wonder the AUSTRALIAN PEOPLE REJECT THEM AT ELECTION TIME....

galroo said:
This topic has shown how insecure,and narrow-minded the greenies really are.

No wonder the AUSTRALIAN PEOPLE REJECT THEM AT ELECTION TIME....

Did you only read the 1st post?

rick James said:
I beleive it is Leviticus that condemns homosexuals, as it also condemns people without perfect sight meaning George Pell is wasting his time in his current role.

This is the religous bigots problem. Leviticus is a book of rules for Preists and the general public. No Christian follows all these rules. It includes

Leviticus 11 No unclean animals, EG No Pork

Leviticus 17 is a beauty , the NO Blood rule

Leviticus 24 is the all time classic

And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put to death.

Leviticus 19 would put the catholic church shop and Michaelangelo out of business

Turn ye not unto idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I am the LORD your God.

Hate of gays and abortionists opps:D

Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself

Most of the worlds sheep and textile industry is in Sin, so no clothes for the religous bigot

Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.

No Haircuts

Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.

No Tatt's

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

otaku said:
Yes, Leviticus was the repressed ****ter. Although, I do believe some people think that Paul was too? Or was it peter? Never can remember

I saw both of them standing in line waiting for tickets to the Jimmy Somerville gig

Qsaint said:
By the way rosary came from the hindu's and wasn't in use by the church to 800 odd years ago.

In my limited experience, rosary beads are used to assist in counting, for innumerates, i.e. Catholics.

What next? Abacuses as sacred objects?

skilts said:
In my limited experience, rosary beads are used to assist in counting, for innumerates, i.e. Catholics.

well that must be pretty limited experience.

skilts said:

What next? Abacuses as sacred objects?

Indeed before that they used pebbles, so all rocks are sacred

galroo said:
Catholicism sticks 100% to the teachings of jesus and his apostles whom do not allow abortion(murder) &homosexuality(sodomy).

The Greens must repect and tolerate that fact and stop vilifying catholics.

Also the catholic church has set up a program which hepls thousands yearly to leave the gay lifestyle

I think you have identified the real problem but havent yet seen it.

God also gave every human a brain to think for themselves and not be spoon fed.

the greensare very anti-tolerant i must agree, however having a catholic as health minister is so insanely strange. catholics, believe strongly in the teachings of jesus which, alot of the time is contradicted by science. how a catholic person can be fair and impartial to any sort of 'controversial' medicines is beyond me. the easiest way to avoid this tho is not to let them get voted for to begin with, or partition them out.

well not just jesus, my mistake there. i meant the bible first testiment and new. for example, the theory of evolution against the creation of everything as it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Extremist Greens Spread Hate And Insult Catholics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back