Extremist Greens Spread Hate And Insult Catholics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dry Rot said:
Are you sure of their provenance?
The Isenheim Altarpiece a rhinish master piece was perhaps the link between medieval painting and the renaissance. It has many scenes with lots of people in it so not just Jesus etc. Anyway as far as provenance no one in Rhineland knew what a desert looked like so they painted a dying forest.

funkyfreo said:
And our prayers? Our asking her for help....

we could ask a number of non-Catholic Christians about Mary. I'm 100% certain their responses would offend catholics.

I'm sure of it. My wife has often mentioned her befuddlement with Catholicism's veneration of Mary. Yeah, she was nice, but she's not all that. Of course, being in the south with all the protestants is probably not a good place for a sensitive Mary-worshipper to be, so it's a good thing I ditched Catholicism some time ago :)

Sherrinator said:
well not just jesus, my mistake there. i meant the bible first testiment and new. for example, the theory of evolution against the creation of everything as it is.

well that is if you take a literal interpretation of the bible.

Wheras the last Pope actually came out and said there was not conflict between creationism and evolution. Certainly science has nothing that disproves that before what we have now, there was not a "God" that created it. Not in 7 days as is, but as a beautiful evolving planet.

I know Catholic bashing is second nature to many, but there are plenty of genuine reasons to bash them - and a literal understanding of creation is not one of them.

copernicus said:
I'm sure of it. My wife has often mentioned her befuddlement with Catholicism's veneration of Mary. Yeah

I one lived in the USA with a family on exchange. Born again Christians (and top folks to boot). Butt here son was grilling me one night on Mary - as far as he was concerned Catholics were going to hell;) I think he thought better of me for being a lapsed catholic! Better worship no god at all than be catholic.

He also told me he was gay, but knew it was not what God wanted so was hoping he would be healed of his perversion soon as he was considering suicide in preference to defiling God's laws...

Sherrinator said:
catholics, believe strongly in the teachings of jesus which, alot of the time is contradicted by science

hmmm...don't make the mistake of confusing Christ's teachings with organised religion - sure there is some overlap but not an exact match

my understanding of Jesus was that he was not very fussed with organised religions nor the high priests whom he considered money-lenders and usurers

in fact, if he were reborn today he would probably advise us all to to stop worshipping false idols who claim to be holy men and to focus on showing love to thy fellow man instead

he was all about love, love, love and I am sure he would not see wisdom in logging or mining God's most beautiful creations in the name of greed and vanity

kinda sounds a bit like a greenie, doesn't he?

peace

Jesus isn't here yet. I am not sure when he will be but don't hold me to it.

For Crying out loud., he's not about to let you know that what is going on is good.

Fertilizer is what I call him. He propogates the land and then makes an incendiary of the life we lead.

It's gravity. and I swear I have seen him. Southern Aurora. The smoke from life itself.

Grand emulsion of the Jesus force. I could go on but I won't.

Katthawk said:
Jesus isn't here yet. I am not sure when he will be but don't hold me to it.

For Crying out loud., he's not about to let you know that what is going on is good.

Fertilizer is what I call him. He propogates the land and then makes an incendiary of the life we lead.

It's gravity. and I swear I have seen him. Southern Aurora. The smoke from life itself.

Grand emulsion of the Jesus force. I could go on but I won't.

^^^:D

The majority of Australians know that the greenies are nothing but hate-spreading anti-christian idiots.

This is why at election time they get NOT ONE representative in the house of reps.

Due to this they resort to insulting and attacking catholics and other christians.

galroo said:
The majority of Australians know that the greenies are nothing but hate-spreading anti-christian idiots.

This is why at election time they get NOT ONE representative in the house of reps.

Due to this they resort to insulting and attacking catholics and other christians.

How many HOR or Senators does the DLP have?

Or are they too busy beating up homosexuals and making deals with paedophile priests?

Funkyzeit mit Matt said:
Or are they too busy beating up homosexuals and making deals with paedophile priests?
Gaslroo wouldnt even give a excuse for why the church continually protects *** priests and pedo bishops.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In case you havent realised homosexuals or pedos are not allowed to be practising clergy within christs church.

Pope bendedict is cracking down on the tiny minority who bring a bad name to catholics

galroo said:
In case you havent realised homosexuals or pedos are not allowed to be practising clergy within christs church.
I -I- I -I really dont know what to say that.
Except
1-It happened/happens
2-It should never of been allowed to happen at any time.

Katthawk said:
I don't know where it will get me but I'm happy to amuse. I thought it was er. di ck head funny but there you go.

Katthawk, I feel as if I've been lyrically waxed. Most impressive.

galroo said:

Pope bendedict is cracking down on the tiny minority who bring a bad name to catholics

Can you leave it out - your comments are offensive to Catholics on this Board - as a good Catholic you would know the Pope's latest encylical is Deus Caritas Est which means God is Love - in that the Pope condemns divisive conduct by Catholics - you unfortunately are out of line with the ex Cathedra teaching of the Church - you are an apostate

galroo said:

I can see a problem with pedos, but that's not the same as homosexuals.
Why mention them both in the same breath?
If you're trying to link the two you are completely wrong.

The church could dramatically reduce pedophilia by refusing to ordain men- after all they make up the vast majority of offenders.

Of course this is a stupid suggestion- so why is it deemed OK to ban gays?
(The ban applies to people of homosexual orientation ie still keeping their vow of celibacy!)

freo heave ho said:
I can see a problem with pedos, but that's not the same as homosexuals.
Why mention them both in the same breath?
If you're trying to link the two you are completely wrong.

The church could dramatically reduce pedophilia by refusing to ordain men- after all they make up the vast majority of offenders.

Of course this is a stupid suggestion- so why is it deemed OK to ban gays?
(The ban applies to people of homosexual orientation ie still keeping their vow of celibacy!)

Both are apostates to the church as they dont keep true to gods teachings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Extremist Greens Spread Hate And Insult Catholics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back