Society & Culture Facebook

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve never understood the dick pic thing. Do guys really think this turns women on? It doesn’t .
I think part of this is that for the average guy these days, they aren't going to have abs, to go with a (somewhat more) appealing, no shirt shot to show off how good they look. So many think the 'level playing field' is a dick pic. So it's a combination of a fundamental failure to realise guys are much (much much) more visual (on average) than women and a pathetic attempt to hide flaws elsewhere. So a double failure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Facebook knew I shopped at coles, but how did it know I spent 20 minutes in the mens toiletries section? I got ads for Nivea 24 hours later for coles nivea ads. Do stores use tech similar to road networks that send signals between phones and a unit to determine where you are in the store. I could only imagine greater sophistication in the future that can determine exactly where you go in a store and what you pick up

Facebook knew I shopped at coles, but how did it know I spent 20 minutes in the mens toiletries section? I got ads for Nivea 24 hours later for coles nivea ads. Do stores use tech similar to road networks that send signals between phones and a unit to determine where you are in the store. I could only imagine greater sophistication in the future that can determine exactly where you go in a store and what you pick up
Probably the 5g chip from the vax spying on you

I think part of this is that for the average guy these days, they aren't going to have abs, to go with a (somewhat more) appealing, no shirt shot to show off how good they look. So many think the 'level playing field' is a dick pic. So it's a combination of a fundamental failure to realise guys are much (much much) more visual (on average) than women and a pathetic attempt to hide flaws elsewhere. So a double failure.

ding ding ding.. this.

It sucks that FB priorotize posts on the news feed to groups and pages. Theyve now made it impossible to see evey one of your friends posts. You can only select 20 friends tok prioritize content. Im culling groups and pages. Thinking of culling irrelevant friends that arent engaging with me.
Even better, just cull FB. You won't miss it.

It sucks that FB priorotize posts on the news feed to groups and pages. Theyve now made it impossible to see evey one of your friends posts. You can only select 20 friends tok prioritize content. Im culling groups and pages. Thinking of culling irrelevant friends that arent engaging with me.

FB has gone to shit for the reason you highlight

I’ve unfollowed all the groups I’m in. Will go to the groups tab from time to time to see what I’m missing

I have about 5 people Im interesting in following so I think Im safe for now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Facebook

Remove this Banner Ad

Back