Coach Has Ken Hinkley Been Found Out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Look At Us Paul Rudd GIF by First We Feast

I should issue a “please explain” to the AFL, because this round was beyond my ability to comprehend.

Worked out great if you are into memes.. what did you let Hogan go for again Pick 590?

I am Sure Jess Hogan got GWS to a finals win tonight and to a prelim lol

Hinkley is a god at Port Adelaide. And People like you tear down the Hinkley for all he has done for you. lol

Bit of a discrepancy. One celebrated with the crowd and his players. The other is hated by his own teams fans, sledged a 21 year old and turned into a aeroplane ✈️

There are similarities, and at least Fagan knows it. Port and Brisbane are two clubs happy to be consistently in the mix, without actually threatening winning.

This week, though, the similarity is a different one. No one expected Port to win (I tipped Port); and the Lions were supposed to be dead at 3QT. Yet, both won.

So from 2016 to 2024....

Ken Hinkley at Port has won 3 finals. That is more than the following sides....

Essendon, Carlton, Gold coast, Fremantle, Hawks and North Melbourne.
That's why we need div.2, those clubs are holding the elite national competition back

So from 2016 to 2024....

Ken Hinkley at Port has won 3 finals. That is more than the following sides....

Essendon, Carlton, Gold coast, Fremantle, Hawks and North Melbourne.
Lol illustrious company that

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The other is hated by his own teams fans, sledged a 21 year old

LOL. 'a 21 year old'. Not a 'serial-pest who is hated by his former club and causes problems wherever he goes', a walking 'look-at-me'.

Nice spin, are you sure you're not a Murdoch journo?

the talk is about a 65 year old coach carrying on like a pork chop after the game when a 3 time premiership player is getting chairs off.

Only because Hawthorn fans are having a massive whinge about it.

Man this whole thing is such school girls stuff. Wah! he said something on social media. Wah! He said something to me after the game. Wah! the media is up in arms. Wah! demand an Apology even though it means nothing. Wha! the AFL demands a "Please Explain". Wah! bigfooty goes into meltdown. Waaaaahhhh!!!!! Its pathetic when you think about it.

Also WTF do oppo players stay on the field for an honour guard for an oppo player? The chairing off the ground always looks so awkward. Shake Breust's hand after the game, congratulate him on his career and go and enjoy the victory. Just one of these shitful "traditions" in this silly competition.

are you trying to convince yourself you should start supporting Port or something? would you rather our "above par" record than yours? what is even your point?
My point is that Port making a preliminary final once every three years under Hinkley is above par in an 18 team competition.
When you remember how bad Port were when Hinkley arrived, having only won eight games in the previous two years then you realise it's a pretty good effort.
Your own captain even mentioned in his post match interview the other night how Port have come a long way since Hinkley arrived.

There's been heat between the two clubs going back to the 2014 preliminary final, and Friday night's game was a classic while the banter between the sides both pre match and post match didn't disappoint.
Do you agree there is a rivalry brewing between Port and Hawthorn?

Taper on the boundary line stating obvious things. Looking for Riccuto's job are you?
I'm simply asking whether or not people think there is a rivalry brewing between Port and Hawthorn.

I remember 10 years ago when there was post match heat between Brisbane and North, which stemmed from Tom Rockliff directing a homophobic slur towards Brent Harvey.
I thought there might have been rivalry brewing between Brisbane and North, but it turned out there wasn't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Has Ken Hinkley Been Found Out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back