Analysis Fagan Follows KT Down the China Rabbit Hole … quite by accident

Remove this Banner Ad

Bump. I knew I’d opened a Fagan thread somewhere ...

Biting questions on Crows should not deflect to front office

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...i/news-story/79ce294d5425a99a2f9b9039d33ce79d

“So now it is Adelaide’s turn to deal with the question of its “focus on football” as the 10th-ranked Crows fail to deliver to on-field expectations.

Those who will take issue with the sideshows eSports and now ABL baseball with the Adelaide Bite — need to answer how chief operating officer Nigel Smart, commercial chief Daniel Johnston and fellow front office chief Paul Bauer make a difference to the Crows’ on-field fortunes by taking their focus away from the off-field challenges?”

Sneaky neat backhanding from Rucci.

Article just uploaded on adelaidenow re Alana Smith-Fagan and her extremely comfortable ‘villa’.
Lots of nice decor pictures.
No sign of Fages ... who lately seems to have disppeared down a rabbit-hole somewhere.
And no sign, anywhere in any of the photos, of any - not even token - evidence of the Crows.
Reckon Fages goes home not to work a chunk nor work-out nor clear mechanism but to toss down pina coladas and plan, with Alana, their escape.

Article just uploaded on adelaidenow re Alana Smith-Fagan and her extremely comfortable ‘villa’.
No sign of Fages ... who lately seems to have disppeared down a rabbit-hole somewhere.
And no sign, anywhere in any of the photos, of any - not even token - evidence of the Crows.
Reckon Fages goes home not to work a chunk nor work-out nor clear mechanism but to toss down pina coladas and plan, with Alana, their escape.
And hope for some good news from the Crows he can re-tweet.

Yeah, the article was 'featured' in the My Place section of the Sunday Mail's regular insert, Home & Life.

Initially that section was about high profile SA folk but lately it has become somewhat of a barren rabbit hole:D

And hope for some good news from the Crows he can re-tweet.
As he just did
Gee the Brumbies are in dire straits. Fagan Certainly left a sinking ship.
I watch with interest his next move ;)

Aha! Fages jumps out of the rabbit-hole.
“I have the paper!” he shouts excitedly to the gathering of international newshounds
“Rory’s contract?” squeals Rowe, down on his knees, tears falling like rain. “Rory’s five-year contract! Can I touch it? Oh please Fages, let me just touch it.”
“Peace for our time?” squeals Elspeth, scribbling furiously. “Peace at West Lakes for our time?”
“Oh no no no,” chuckles the Fagman. “This is my new contract ... with Cricket Australia. Now that I’m seen to have saved the Adelaide Football Club, just like I did the Brumbies ... my market worth has tripled. You hear that you bunch of country bumpkins? Tripled!”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back