Analysis Fagan Follows KT Down the China Rabbit Hole … quite by accident

Remove this Banner Ad

In the event of Adelaide losing at three quarter time, make your way to the nearest exit, indicated by the stream of people leaving the ground.

If our club experiences any form of pressure in the media, ambassadors will be deployed. Simply lap up their BS and drink the bath water as normal. If you are sitting next to a child, ensure that they are fully indoctrinated by claiming that supporting any other side would be “un-South Australian” and that you will disown them if they switch allegiances.

In the event of missing the finals, please concentrate on the great draft picks Adelaide have, and claim that the poor year is “what is best for the team.” Please leave our coaching and fitness staff alone, as they have nothing to do with the poor performance of the side.

Thank you for being a member of the Adelaide Crows, and we fly as one.

IT had so much potential, really, like anything suspended in mid air and dropping sharply. See, a plane is one of the few places where you actually do "fly as one". Still, all analogies have their breaking point and this one is more brittle than most once you push past the fetid surface of the apricot slice and "South Eastern Australia" chardy served just after departure. For one thing, where the hell are you "flying as one" to, if you're not a "destination" club? Confidence that your captain isn't a complete goose matters. That your maintenance head honcho, aptly nicknamed "Birdman", may have left the plane full of "mechanical awareness" can't help either. And there's no point fastening seat belts when you're habitually preparing for that early exit, pushing and shoving past others of your own ilk, giving unwitting ironic lie to the catchphrase itself. Short of breath and feeling anxious after your knitting needles were confiscated by security? No worries mate, if oxygen is required, a mask will drop from the compartment "right in front of you". Please don't waste it.

And now, here's how it should be done... ;)

"Your enthusiasm is our priority."

2f0crx.gif

That xenophobe anti China agitator Subaru will be having a crisis of existence if she sees this

I thought they'd already flipped to "hurr hurr we make more money from China than they do"?

Such a piddly lil' 'burg.

Another contender added to the bursting fruchoctopian vault of all things crap

I'm sorry if I'm having trouble following your content, it's just that every post I see of yours causes complete loss of faculties, the av is just brilliant. Chapeau :p

(but if you need a response on anything you'll need an alias account with a more pedestrian effort..)

This is one for the Crows cringe thread!

**** me dead!

And we still complain about the time the guy who sings one of our songs was presented to the crowd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those of us (not me by the way) going to the Crers home game, I envy you getting to luxuriate in the afterglow of watching this entertainment extravaganza.

Dare it be said - UNMISSABLE!

:flushed:
This is literally the most Adelaide Crows thing I have seen since here we go here we go Camry crows

Surely that is going straight to their museum!

Do these clowns proof read or pre watch and approve anything?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back