Media Falcon Files: Rookie Qompendium

Remove this Banner Ad

There had been discussions between Nooks and a few of us going on for a while, just because you're unaware of what is happening doesn't mean nothing is. The season 34 rookies will be fine dealing with this as long as they have a little support and guidance from people like Falconista and Kilroy who have recent experience in these things.

Maybe we will create new traditions, who knows?

Well that is good news.

Don’t forget, you had a great year onfield too, mate. ✊
True, I’m still spewing I didn’t get the EKA as well. Robbed I was. Anyway, I’ll take being a Premiership player anyday.
Carna Baghdad !!!

Hint to S35 rookies - the above statements are the sort of arrogance, hubris and general w***ery you need to display
if you want to be seen as a “serious” contender for this prestigious award.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True, I’m still spewing I didn’t get the EKA as well. Robbed I was.

old lady.gif
yep - Sun Ra was robbed beaten by a girl ....and an OLD one at that
Hint to S35 rookies - the above statements are the sort of arrogance, hubris and general w***ery you need to display
if you want to be seen as a “serious” contender for this prestigious award.
Sime good advice from the old lady
  • Play nice
  • Have fun
  • .... and don't take advise from losers

What I thought damicky had the rookie thread covered?
Oh what was that he was only using it to prop up his own teammates, okay nevermind...

I have already done Phoenix, Roys, Warriors & Swamprats

Only 8 Clubs to go

That's Cadsky mate, and he's the best recruiter of all time.

Since when do we call sliding into a Rookie’s PM’s during Round 5 “recruiting”? More like poaching IMO.

That's Cadsky mate, and he's the best recruiter of all time.
damicky did learn from the best so I'm not surprised he's done well. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. This little fish was Wosh's find. She tagged the wrong person into the match thread. The kid got hooked real quick and the Wonders were the beneficiaries of pure dumb luck.

damicky did learn from the best so I'm not surprised he's done well. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. This little fish was Wosh's find. She tagged the wrong person into the match thread. The kid got hooked real quick and the Wonders were the beneficiaries of pure dumb luck.
Wait, who?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Falcon Files: Rookie Qompendium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back