Family Day - Thoughts!

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane Cornes: I just don’t see where he fits into our team anymore. IMO will only get games this year to cover injuries. Just can’t see him in our top 25. The same could be said for a few other senior players as well… I’m preparing myself for another year of media bashing and “why isn’t Cornes in the side”

Officially time to turn off FiveAA sports show if he does get dropped.
You think Chad's efforts being the leaking tap was bad??? Just you wait until Kane gets dropped and wrinkles has more ammo to through at his loyal crow listeners.

Turn off the whole station as far as I'm concerned! His wife has a show on there too!

I really do hope the talk of Kane improving so much this year is true because the last thing we need is more media bashing (on top of the ones we'll naturally get) dampening our spirits.

But you're 100% right BBB! no room for him IMO at the moment, especially with all the young blokes we have doing 100x better than he is and all with sharper skills.

So what you're saying is that he's in form.

I think its admirable for Kane to already be in his regular season form so early in the year. If that has become his preseason form, then maybe his new regular season form will be better.

Kanes disposal was suspect during the trial too. There were quite a few groans after several handballs to flatfooted players who were under intense pressure.

The majority of players had suspect disposal last Friday, so to single Kane out, especially for handballing (his strength) is simply looking for things to criticise.

It looked to me like he was adapting to his new role of hunting the ball and feeding it out rather than being the link man himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Family Day - Thoughts!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back