Opinion Fan misery index by team supported

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiple consecutive seasons with under 80%

For all the hawks tanking talk, didn’t drop below 80% and haven’t since 2004. Other premiership teams. Collingwood, Geelong sydney haven’t for decades

12 of the last 20 premierships. The other 8 followed periods of severe hardship.and a 6-8 year gap after that.
Source afl tables season summary

Last edited:
And give him a lift home
And deposit his super into his bank account.

Pathetic fan base, they'll all come for me like usual but I reckon it's just about the most soft supporter base in world sport. I used to live in South Fremantle for quite a while and people would literally clap points while watching at the pub. the forum is an echo chamber of 'jeez we look good for 2026/2023/2015/2007/2004.' it's ironic because South Fremantle is a tough, high standards, bit of a prick club and East Fremantle are the club Port reckon they are.

Dockers fans now are Cotton On store managers and work from home slobs who haven't kicked a ball in their life but reckon they know everything about the game because, well, James Aish has heaps of rebound outside 50 accumulators (also he's like just noticeable cos he has long hair long jumper haha) and read stats religiously. thirty years ago the club had supporters who worked in the wool industry and on the ports.

I reckon if we won a flag we'd give 17 of our 22 medals to the clubs. the other five would be taken by our king of Cappuccinos, Bob Murphy.

Fan Misery Index since 2000 from most miserable to least.

1. St Kilda *
2. Carlton *
3. Adelaide *
4. Fremantle *
5. Gold Coast * (Since 2011)
6. GWS Giants * (Since 2012)
7. North Melbourne *
8. Essendon
9. Port
10. Western Bulldogs
11. Melbourne
12. Sydney
13. Collingwood
14. West Coast
15. Richmond
16. Brisbane
17. Hawthorn
18. Geelong

* No premierships since 2000

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton fans feel entitled to success and have a board full of 'jeez I am very smart' pricks on it. I've had to deal with the king of 6PR through work and one of his genius ideas was to bring in more international students because like, one might become PM of Malaysia and be nice to Australia. most international students want to shop on grailed and eat meme food. scary thought if they're becoming political influences.

St Kilda fans are just Freo fans in disguise. half are bitter and realise they're shit and are resigned to it while the other half think it's cute and funny they're perennial losers.

You wonder how half these people function in everyday life. ordering a 20 pack of nuggets must be a prideful Herculean effort for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Fan misery index by team supported

Remove this Banner Ad

Back