Fantasy EPL - 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, it was carried by mitro this week.

That being said if I'd just done Hudson odoi to Stephen's last week I'd say no, because I'd still have Lucas and two frees this week to sort out Richie and shaw. But oh well.
How many in your GW3 side are you not happy with?

Sounds like me in GW2 which was carried by Aguero (C)

i went the WC this week. To many crap performers GW3, Aguero (C) carried me in GW2. like many i am stacking the defenders and going with a weaker midfield. Sitting on just over 200 points so far, so solid start but could have been better.

Upgraded mine again.

View attachment 550619

Keepers are weak but 4 premier defenders. Midfield also a touch weak but Milner takes penalties and Gray will just be used in rotation.

Thoughts?

I like this team. Agree the mids are a little weak, but think most teams will go down this path.

55, just an average week. I'm tempted to wildcard but at the same time my team is pretty well set up for next week apart from Richarlison so I think i'll wait till after and have the international break to tinker. De Gea will probably drop a bit which is frustrating, whole point of getting him was to not have to worry about the goalkeeper position but he will have to go when I wildcard.

Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 10.18.43 am.png

Tossing up whether to put the captains armband on Walcott this week against Huddersfield?
Aguero at home against Newcastle I am thinking.

Tossing up whether to put the captains armband on Walcott this week against Huddersfield?
Do it. If it comes off you’re sure to smash up the rankings. If it doesn’t you only get burnt if Aguero and Salah who most others captain both do wel. If only one does well you’re in the same boat as a large % of others

Do it. If it comes off you’re sure to smash up the rankings. If it doesn’t you only get burnt if Aguero and Salah who most others captain both do wel. If only one does well you’re in the same boat as a large % of others
I hadn't looked at it like that, interesting.

Aguero has Newcastle though, he aways thrashes them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aguero has Newcastle though, he aways thrashes them.
Aguero it is! do you dare roll with the triple captain chip?
http://kwese.espn.com/football/club...treak-vs-newcastle-with-hat-trick-in-city-win
"FW Sergio Aguero, 9 -- Newcastle's tormentor in chief had hardly touched the ball in the first half. With an average of a goal or assist every 31 minutes against this opponent, he amazingly kept up the record with a clinically taken hat trick, the first header-right foot-left foot hat trick in the top division since ... Sergio Aguero, against ... Newcastle United, in October 2015."

Anyone out there willing to PM me the code? I've been involved the last two seasons but no one has slung me a PM me this year :(

So many wildcards getting popped this week. It's very tempting

considered it, but will likely keep it for a double game week for Salah

yeah same. Either Salah double up week or Salah GW6 at home against Southhampton

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy EPL - 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back