Fantasy EPL - 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to wildcard i think. International break is a good time to do it.

Bernardo benched. City midfield is pretty much a must avoid at the moment.
Peltier, Stephens, Hamer, DDG all a problem too. Might even ditch Salah lol

44 with DDG to come.
Not having Mane is my big concern atm...hoping the fixtures will slow him down a touch and give me a chance to reshape. Tot, Sou, Che, ManC in the next four.

On 50 with Tripper to play.

I reckon I shift Arnuatovic now. Don't see much point holding on to him now with how crap West Ham are now.
Why? Their fixtures are about to turn.

Wonderful that Mkhi has been benched.

That makes it 2 benched for the gameweek, (lucky that Pedro scored). Zaha injured & Walcott injured, and the international games haven't even been played yet!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not debating that.

I'm stating that their fixtures don't turn until gw10.

Yeah I probably spoke a bit soon to say they're about to turn, but they're certainly clearing up in the next few weeks and then getting a dream run. If you've held him thus far, seems odd to ditch him now.

all out for 50.
Man U. finally get a clean sheet. DDG is safe for another GW.
TAA -> Holebas to free up a Liv. slot for Mane in a couple of weeks.

Think I'll persist with Salah, his stats suggest he's been unlucky not worse than mane. Going Salah to hazard and mkhi to mane is tempting though, but I have enough cash to be patient on that.

Think I'll persist with Salah, his stats suggest he's been unlucky not worse than mane. Going Salah to hazard and mkhi to mane is tempting though, but I have enough cash to be patient on that.
Me too, Özil for Moura will be my trade this week.

I think there's a huge case for Mane over Salah from what I've seen in the first 4 gameweeks. We aren't using Salah as much as we were last season and are certainly not relying on him as much. Mane is clearly the man most in-form of the front 3 right now and has looked the most dangerous from the first 4 games. The big difference so far is the goals comparison between the two. Salah will come good in that department but I'm not so sure he's worth the 13.0 right now, especially with the fixtures over the next few weeks, we have some really tough games coming up not only in the Prem but in other competitions as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy EPL - 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back