Fantasy EPL - 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 9.07.18 am.png
Played my wildcard and got in Moura, Mitrovic, Mané and Allison for Cech, Pereira, Salah and Joselu. I think I did a fairly good job with it.

View attachment 557568
Played my wildcard and got in Moura, Mitrovic, Mané and Allison for Cech, Pereira, Salah and Joselu. I think I did a fairly good job with it.

Why not make the most of your WC and ditch guys like Bonatini and Schmeichel and get Hamer and Wilson (if you can afford) so that you have a better spread of value, especially with Bournemouth's fixtures?

Why not make the most of your WC and ditch guys like Bonatini and Schmeichel and get Hamer and Wilson (if you can afford) so that you have a better spread of value, especially with Bournemouth's fixtures?
Wilson in couldn't afford Hammer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need one of fraser, walcott or kamara to play, preferably 90 minutes to avoid a donut. This is given Mkhitaryan plays.
Also if Ederson's son isn't born by the weekend I also have no keeper.

Need one of fraser, walcott or kamara to play, preferably 90 minutes to avoid a donut. This is given Mkhitaryan plays.
Also if Ederson's son isn't born by the weekend I also have no keeper.

Wow hadn't heard about that, could be a big issue for City.

Team on WC:

McCarthy
Mendy, Alonso, Holebas
Mane, Hazard, Moura, Fraser
Mitrovic, Aguero, Wilson

Hennessey, Robertson, AWB, Billing

Pretty set on my defence and midfield (besides Fraser who is a doubt).
Goalkeepers I'm not sure about.
Forwards I'm happy with besides Wilson. Not sure I want 2 Bournemouth attackers, seems like suicide.

Team on WC:

McCarthy
Mendy, Alonso, Holebas
Mane, Hazard, Moura, Fraser
Mitrovic, Aguero, Wilson

Hennessey, Robertson, AWB, Billing

Pretty set on my defence and midfield (besides Fraser who is a doubt).
Goalkeepers I'm not sure about.
Forwards I'm happy with besides Wilson. Not sure I want 2 Bournemouth attackers, seems like suicide.

Everyone is dropping Salah... it's the big toss of the coin for FPL isn't it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy EPL - 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back