Fantasy Freako - 2010 emails?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dangerfield only killed it in the second half against the blues when the game was in the clutches. It can be hard to read the DT performances from Adelaide as our games against the Pies and Dees were both played in the wet.

I wouldnt read much into Stanton either against the Tiges

Put Mitchell in and don't read too much into the 173 from Stanton. Dangerfield killed it, in footy terms, against Melbourne and Carlton and still didn't score big.

Yeah. If I decide to get rid of Dangerfield there will have to be a bit of shuffle around elsewhere. Cheers for the advice. Think I will just stick with Mitchell.

My team is starting to move back to what I had a month ago :)

Stantons been in and out of my team for awhile now, 173 points is pretty hard to ignore, but then again it was against Richmond. It always gets harder to make decisions as the season gets closer.

Stanton had a massive score like that in the proper season a couple of years ago so he is capable.

He's always interested me. He can rack up massive scores but can also get tagged out of it easily.

Stantons been in and out of my team for awhile now, 173 points is pretty hard to ignore, but then again it was against Richmond. It always gets harder to make decisions as the season gets closer.
I think you should put him back in he is lock.

Stanton had a massive score like that in the proper season a couple of years ago so he is capable.
He's always interested me. He can rack up massive scores but can also get tagged out of it easily.
I think you will find that watson will take the number 1 tag. And Stanton should improve at taking tags again this year.

That's Stanton for you. Don't forget though, it was only against Richmond. We have no tagger of note that actually restricts their opponents possession count. Also Stanton is one of those players that is usually perfect for a Round 6-8 upgrade with his high standard deviation. A couple of bad weeks and he's under $400k and perfect to upgrade one of those rookie or midpriced midfielders to. It happens every year.

That's Stanton for you. Don't forget though, it was only against Richmond. We have no tagger of note that actually restricts their opponents possession count. Also Stanton is one of those players that is usually perfect for a Round 6-8 upgrade with his high standard deviation. A couple of bad weeks and he's under $400k and perfect to upgrade one of those rookie or midpriced midfielders to. It happens every year.

Regardless of his SD, if he averages 115 for the year you're going to want him in your team from the start. I'm very tempted - 173 in short quarters is like 200+!

I suppose there was never any question mark about Stanton's ability to go big. The question has always been his ability to handle a tag. I think if you're willing to say, that he's going to eliminate the 50s/60s from his game, then this ability to go huge makes it worthwhile picking him - those scores of 150 are so valuable to the final average.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The two games where he scored 60 - 70 points are games that he only played the first half.
Are you sure Anthony only played the first half? do you have his TOG stats to verify this? or do you know where we can get them? If that is true then I would be alot more confident about him. Althought Dazial last year still weighs against him.

Are you sure Anthony only played the first half? do you have his TOG stats to verify this? or do you know where we can get them? If that is true then I would be alot more confident about him. Althought Dazial last year still weighs against him.

Judge every player on his own Merit.

If you are not going to get Anthony because you are worried he will be last year's dalziell.

Then are you not going to get Ladson because you think he will be last year's Raines?

the 2nd game where he got 64 against freo he was subbed during the 3rd term. the week after against the hawks he only played 1 half of footy scoring 55. 100% accurate.

his 2 scores of 117 and 123 were full games for him. scoring machine again this preseason.

ladson is bound to fail he's still not quite over his injury i definitely see him as been as a candidate for the Raines sucks award for 2010

Sam Mitchell and Scott Thompson i think are the same. both usually drop to 350-400ish. Mitchell normally after the hawks play port and kane cornes keeps him to 40-70, pity port dont play the hawks till round 11 :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy Freako - 2010 emails?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back