Fantasy Premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

favourites

Premiership Player
Feb 25, 2007
Victoria Park
AFL Club
Collingwood
League winners/overall winners boast in here!!

$160 is all mine!

Jeff White had to outscore Scotland by over 130! Not happening, Ill be happy to take the flag and the cash! Well done to the Tooth-Picks.

woohoo i am a winner as well - $200 for the GF win plus $60 from weekly prizes

finished the regular season in 4th, lost the first final but won the flag just like the swans and eagles in the past 2 years :p

since its my first season doing this properly, i cant wait for next season and not using all my trades too early

and i announce heath shaw as my norm smith medallist - 140 was very good and bryce gibbs was a very close second - special mentions to chris newman and brad johnson

I wanted to destroy my opposition in the GF, who was so confident they would win. In fact they bagged everyone else's team and claimed they would win from the start. I scored 2350 to their 2025. Suffice to say, I am very pleased!

In a friends league, won 21 games straight, lost grand final to my girlfriend's team by 23 points, which happened to be my second team. So not all bad! Funny really.

Add the slicks to this list, a dominate force throughout the year, undefeated all the way through, end ranking should be around the 290's

Out of interest who won the EDT league?

I won 4 grand finals this weekend through various footy fantasy leagues...Dream Team SuperCoach Sportal's AFL 2007 deal and one my cousin and some mates put together was undefeated in that comp and played off against my cuz...his only losses all year came by my team lol:D

Won 3 out of 4 Dream Team leagues...finished about 700th in the best, which I was stoked with for my second year.

Looking forward to next year!

Won 3 o​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah baby! won my league GF DT

Finished Minor Premiers on 12 wins 3 losses

lost the first final, but then went on to win the GF by 128 points.

finished 128th overall.

$270 coming my way!

Special thanks to Eddie Betts, really stepped up for the GF!

My Blackbutt Cougars won my Private league comp in Supercoach. We finished 2nd in the H&A season (only by 2 points mind you) It was a very close competition and to be honest, I didn't think we had a chance in hell of beating the team I played this weekend. It wasnt a big scoring game, but it was close all the way. I ended up winning by 24 points 2079 to 2055.

On the Cougars!!! :thumbsu::D

PS has anyone seen the Certificate you win when you win the comp?

After a strong season not great, I think many managers in my league went hard at the start and hoped that they would be lucky to cruise through finals with no injuries, lucky for me that didn't happen. After a disappointing first round loss I started to use my remaining trades and never looked back, scored a nice 2200 this week. First season playing and came in with little to no preparation what so ever so yeah looking forward to what I can do next season =D

I thought I had lost my Dreamteam Grand Final by 2 points....:(

Come this morning though, my opponent had 2 trades left that I didn't know about. He traded Hunter for Riewoldt and Selwood for Priddis:eek::eek:!

That gave me the win!!!!!!:cool::cool: Whoo hoo!!!

2104 to 2051. And I had Bartel sitting on my bench. Those trades cost him big time.

Heath Scotland was the difference though with his 40+ touches.

Had a surprise win in my league with my opponent undefeated all year except for the one that really counts....

Special thanks go out to Heater and Scotty Lucas's last qtr heroics to get me over the line...even sweeter in that i had Bartel on the bench and Selwood to cover....Gotta love those super midfield reserves...

Won GF by over 100 points (2190 v 2080) to a guy that only lost 1 game all year.

Very chirpy all season and even had the balls to bet me a carton of premo that he would finish higher on the ladder.

Very happy to pick up the $80 cash and the carton for my efforts, although the bragging rights well out weigh the prizes on offer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy Premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back