Fast Food

Remove this Banner Ad

Gave the new El Jannah joint a try.. never again.

Everytime the workers took to cut up a chook into quarters, they left quarters to ait there (instead opting to cut a fresh chook nearly every order).

Had their wrap which all I could taste was garlic. Chips were at best, ordinary.

Would stick to Nandos or KFC/RR

Gave the new El Jannah joint a try.. never again.

Everytime the workers took to cut up a chook into quarters, they left quarters to ait there (instead opting to cut a fresh chook nearly every order).

Had their wrap which all I could taste was garlic. Chips were at best, ordinary.

Would stick to Nandos or KFC/RR
is the pricing more expensive than Nandos/Oporto, KFC or RR?

Hungry Jack's had a special on Menulog on Saturday- cheeseburgers for $1 instead of $5.10. I got 10 of them. I'm not having another burger for a few months.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hungry Jack's had a special on Menulog on Saturday- cheeseburgers for $1 instead of $5.10. I got 10 of them. I'm not having another burger for a few months.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mate of mine ate 10 cheeseburgers at Mackers once when they had $1 cheeseburgers, he didn't look happy after this

Haven't had any junk food over the last 3-4 months, caved yesterday and got Hungry Jacks.

Always been a fan but yesterdays effort was crap. Onion Rings tasted days old, the burger was horrible.

Really a blessing I suppose, might be another 3-4 months before I try again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't had any junk food over the last 3-4 months, caved yesterday and got Hungry Jacks.

Always been a fan but yesterdays effort was crap. Onion Rings tasted days old, the burger was horrible.

Ask for it fresh mate.

Had KFC on the weekend, got a twister wrap and large chips and the twister wrap was very average.

Next time I'm just getting chips.

Hardly ever eat fast food unless I'm in transit and it's for genuine convenience i.e. airport, or road trip. The price makes it difficult to justify anymore, I tend not to get that full from a lot of their 'meals' as well (maybe that's just my appetite).

If I was into the idea of fast food for dinner on a regular basis, it'd be the local charcoal chicken and chips. Can fill yourself up for half the price and the added benefit of contributing to a local economy instead of one of the biggest corporations in the world (not that it makes a difference in my decision making when deciding which shit food I'm going to eat anyway).

I find this happens when you haven't had it for a while.

Mad Mex is the best of the fast food places

Either a quesadilla or a chicken burrito with rice, cheese, pico di canto, hot salsa, onions, capsicums, jalepenos and sour cream

When you don't have Mackers for a while you do taste how much ******* sugar is in the burgers i reckon, you can almost smell it too
how greasy they are and you can smell the oil

how greasy they are and you can smell the oil
greasy-simpsons.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back