Fast Food

Remove this Banner Ad

But I eat to not still be hungry after I eat.
The small burrito is a good size and fills me up. I find the regular one is too filling and I over eat with it

Might not have as a big an appetite as you I guess

My issue with Zambreros. Isn't cheap yet the filling is 80% cheap rice!
the marinade on the chicken at zambreros is average at best

Mad Mex
Salsas
GYG
Zambrero

In that order

Taco Bell I dont include as the burritos are meh. But the crunchy beef tacos are greatr

the marinade on the chicken at zambreros is average at best

Mad Mex
Salsas
GYG
Zambrero

In that order

Taco Bell I dont include as the burritos are meh. But the crunchy beef tacos are greatr
Haven't had Zambreros in ages, maybe years tbh. Mad Mex a very long time ago too and didn't rate it then tbh. Not many near me

Salsas was great but we don't have them convenient for me and never had GYG.

I never get chicken, usually pork or beef

Taco Bell is cheap crap. Like dominos but worse

Haven't had Zambreros in ages, maybe years tbh. Mad Mex a very long time ago too and didn't rate it then tbh. Not many near me

Salsas was great but we don't have them convenient for me and never had GYG.

I never get chicken, usually pork or beef

Taco Bell is cheap crap. Like dominos but worse
Mad Mex is great for the chicken, the barbacoa beef isnt that great

Taco bell i dont mind if I grab a couple of taops. Not great but pretty much like the ones you make at home

428635417_428531179527770_4827887843401310516_n.jpg

This is "coming to the US". hate to think how much local KFC would try to sting us for this, if they brought out it here.

The Chizza is a 'chicken pizza' that takes two Extra Crispy filets and tops them with marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.

the Double Down was how much? $11 or something?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had the Carolina Reaper burger at HJs for dinner tonight, it was probably one of the fresher and best cooked burgers I've got from any fast food/burger joint. Wasn't greasy, bun wasn't soggy or falling apart, meat well cooked and I didn't feel completely disgusting after eating it.

Whenever I have my next burger craving, I would get that again over many other burger joints.

Haven't had any junk food over the last 3-4 months, caved yesterday and got Hungry Jacks.

Always been a fan but yesterdays effort was crap. Onion Rings tasted days old, the burger was horrible.

Really a blessing I suppose, might be another 3-4 months before I try again.

I did a variation of feb fast, just started early (late Jan).

30 days without booze or fast food

I think on day 32, I went to Maccas.. and fortunately for me, it was crap. Y'know just when one of those visits its all just crap? Fries weren't hot, kinda soggy. Burger tasted like it had been sitting there for hours, messily put together.

Haven't considered going back since!

I did a variation of feb fast, just started early (late Jan).

30 days without booze or fast food

I think on day 32, I went to Maccas.. and fortunately for me, it was crap. Y'know just when one of those visits its all just crap? Fries weren't hot, kinda soggy. Burger tasted like it had been sitting there for hours, messily put together.

Haven't considered going back since!
Key is always to ask for everything fresh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back