Fast Food

Remove this Banner Ad

I did a variation of feb fast, just started early (late Jan).

30 days without booze or fast food

I think on day 32, I went to Maccas.. and fortunately for me, it was crap. Y'know just when one of those visits its all just crap? Fries weren't hot, kinda soggy. Burger tasted like it had been sitting there for hours, messily put together.

Haven't considered going back since!
I didn't eat Maccas for over 5 years then bought it a couple of years ago and found it to be disgusting. It's just crap food, if you take a long break from eating it you'll realize.

I have cravings for fast food about once a year and always regret it. I succumbed to my urges yesterday and got KFC.

Zinger burgers seem to have shrunk and have no zing. The hot wings tasted ok but were tiny. Are they harvesting pigeons? The chips were ok in texture but were drenched in salt. A very bad experience and poor value for money at $15.

I have cravings for fast food about once a year and always regret it. I succumbed to my urges yesterday and got KFC.

Zinger burgers seem to have shrunk and have no zing. The hot wings tasted ok but were tiny. Are they harvesting pigeons? The chips were ok in texture but were drenched in salt. A very bad experience and poor value for money at $15.
always ask for the supercharged sauce (either with the mayo or without)

I got the definition of fast food from mackers yesterday, the cheese was 80% on the box lol. I was in a line up of 3 cars so can't blame it being busy.

thanks-agreed.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was under no illusions that they are good for me haha.

Once or twice a week though I'll take the hit :sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:
Every has their vices. Iced coffee in the morning for me is a non negotiable but I go the lowest sugar ones and limit it otherwise during the day. 58g surprised me though, that's quite a bit! My 750ml IC is 33 I think (still too much, 6 teaspoons!)

Every has their vices. Iced coffee in the morning for me is a non negotiable but I go the lowest sugar ones and limit it otherwise during the day. 58g surprised me though, that's quite a bit! My 750ml IC is 33 I think (still too much, 6 teaspoons!)
Only been a vice for me since they introduced it thankfully. Normally just a coffee (no sugar)/water drinker.

It is crazy how much sugar they hide in a lot of these drinks. Honestly think that's where most people get caught out when they're struggling to lose weight.

Only been a vice for me since they introduced it thankfully. Normally just a coffee (no sugar)/water drinker.

It is crazy how much sugar they hide in a lot of these drinks. Honestly think that's where most people get caught out when they're struggling to lose weight.
100% - boost juice and the like especially

I bought a lemon lime soda water which somehow had 20g per serve. Lucky I checked as I'd have kept drinking that like normal water otherwise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back