Fat Port kid is fat, and a port kid

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal.

People know me.

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany. :rolleyes:

a google search brings up some interesting results

Hero04AssGuardiandet.jpg

ass-guardian-guide2.jpg

LOLOLOL

To anyone who thinks these sort of comments are harmless, might I suggest that you go and have a look at the camps for yourself. Spend the day walking around the camps, seeing how these people were forced to live. And while you're there, imagine that it was your parents or grandparents being held in there. Only then will you understand why some people will have issue with comments like these.

To anyone who thinks these sort of comments are harmless, might I suggest that you go and have a look at the camps for yourself. Spend the day walking around the camps, seeing how these people were forced to live. And while you're there, imagine that it was your parents or grandparents being held in there. Only then will you understand why some people will have issue with comments like these.

I've done a tour of a concentration camp and it was a pretty disturbing and sobering experience but I still don't have a problem with footyfreak's comments.

He wasn't making fun of people in concentration camps but rather fat people that make lame excuses for being fat. Not that hard to work out I would have thought.

Here is another one!!! I will continue to call out every single one of you imbeciles so other posters know they are dealing with an idiot. You should all be put on a list in a sticky thread at the top of every forum.

You see Amber, Guzzler (i'm not going there lol),

It has nothing to do with going to the camps and walking around or having grandparents that were there because, and i really want all you simple minded people to really read this,

THERE WAS NO DEROGATORY COMMENT AT ALL ABOUT THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS!!!!!

There was no comment to take issue with so there is nothing for people to get their panties in a twist.

This is insanity. If you read what i wrote, understand English and maybe a little punctuation, you would know this.

Clearly you don't.

typical Collingwood supporter :rolleyes:

wait wat ;)

I've done a tour of a concentration camp and it was a pretty disturbing and sobering experience but I still don't have a problem with footyfreak's comments.

He wasn't making fun of people in concentration camps but rather fat people that make lame excuses for being fat. Not that hard to work out I would have thought.

9f6912dc13eae5389b645f9de8c66b75c54744f5_m.gif

1269881537-clapping-gif.gif

Joker-Clapping.gif

I realise he wasn't making fun of these people, but he was using what happened to them to make fun of someone else. It's still pretty bad taste, and I would imagine anyone who lost family members there wouldn't exactly be laughing along.
Here is another one!!! I will continue to call out every single one of you imbeciles so other posters know they are dealing with an idiot. You should all be put on a list in a sticky thread at the top of every forum.

You see Amber, Guzzler (i'm not going there lol),

It has nothing to do with going to the camps and walking around or having grandparents that were there because, and i really want all you simple minded people to really read this,
Mate, you're making a fool of yourself. If you think there's nothing wrong with turning the death of a million+ of people into a joke, and people who disagree are idiots, then there's something seriously wrong with you.
THERE WAS NO DEROGATORY COMMENT AT ALL ABOUT THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS!!!!!
There doesn't need to be. Any joke based on these events, regardless of who it's directed at, is in poor taste. Grow up, stop shouting, admit you overstepped the line, and we can all move on.
There was no comment to take issue with so there is nothing for people to get their panties in a twist.
I'm sure you'd feel differently if it were your family that were killed or tortured there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I realise he wasn't making fun of these people, but he was using what happened to them to make fun of someone else. It's still pretty bad taste, and I would imagine anyone who lost family members there wouldn't exactly be laughing along.

Mate, you're making a fool of yourself. If you think there's nothing wrong with turning the death of a million+ of people into a joke, and people who disagree are idiots, then there's something seriously wrong with you.

There doesn't need to be. Any joke based on these events, regardless of who it's directed at, is in poor taste. Grow up, stop shouting, admit you overstepped the line, and we can all move on.

I'm sure you'd feel differently if it were your family that were killed or tortured there.

i didn't overstep any line and what you've said is total and utter rubbish.

It's not even PC gone mad, it's just rubbish.

It wasn't a joke, it was a statement.

and the use of the word "funny" was used in the same context as "isn't it interesting"

I can't believe i am having to explain this. :rolleyes:

i didn't overstep any line and what you've said is total and utter rubbish.

It's not even PC gone mad, it's just rubbish.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
It wasn't a joke, it was a statement.

and the use of the word "funny" was used in the same context as "isn't it interesting"

I can't believe i am having to explain this. :rolleyes:
I can't believe you can't see how some people would be offended by such a comparison, regardless of whether it was meant to be funny or not. Just because you're not offended by it doesn't mean it's not offensive to others.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

I can't believe you can't see how some people would be offended by such a comparison, regardless of whether it was meant to be funny or not. Just because you're not offended by it doesn't mean it's not offensive to others.

It would be the same as thinking people who have been shipwrecked/live on desert islands with nothing but nature to supply their food source would be offended if i wrote:

I love this excuse.

Funny, not one person with a glandular problem who's been stuck/lives on a desert island in the middle of nowhere

I love this excuse.

Funny, not one person with a glandular problem who's been stuck/lives on a desert island in the middle of nowhere

story.jpg

Oi! Me and my buddy Wilson are extremely pissed off now! We'll get you for that if we ever make it off this bloody island...

Interesting that we finally agree upon something Amber Guzzler. Whilst I realize what footyfreak's intent was given the theme of the topic there's always an inferred meaning intended or not. Not a smart comment even with innocent means.

Comparing the holocaust to a shipwreck, I believe you just conceded the argument.

oh FFS, I can not believe this :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I didn't compare them at all. You are seriously f'ed in the head if you see that.

In fact I'd say a lot of people deprived of food, like those that were held in concentration camps would agree with my statement as they would understand the point i was making.

unfortunately you are not smart enough to see anything but

concentration camp, oh my god did he say those words, looks like it might be a joke about the most horrible thing in history bla bla bla....when that wasn't what was said at all.

Absolutely nothing's wrong with Freaky's joke.
The actual joke wasn't directed at anyone who suffered in them camps but was directed at fatsos that keep coming up with lame excuses.
Simple as that.

Interesting that we finally agree upon something Amber Guzzler. Whilst I realize what footyfreak's intent was given the theme of the topic there's always an inferred meaning intended or not. Not a smart comment even with innocent means.

that's got nothing to do with me and everything to do with the person who chooses to read it that way, even when it is so damn clear.

I will never back down to those ignorant, stupid and / or melodramatic fools.

Absolutely nothing's wrong with Freaky's joke.
The actual joke wasn't directed at anyone who suffered in them camps but was directed at fatsos that keep coming up with lame excuses.
Simple as that.

Cheers PB :thumbsu:but really,

It wasn't even a joke, it was a statement.

it wasn't meant to be funny, it was meant to make a point.

I'm staggered by the stupidity. It shits me to tears crap like this.

normally i wouldn't even give a shit, but it is a point that really "grinds my gears" ;)

oh FFS, I can not believe this :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I didn't compare them at all. You are seriously f'ed in the head if you see that.

In fact I'd say a lot of people deprived of food, like those that were held in concentration camps would agree with my statement as they would understand the point i was making.

unfortunately you are not smart enough to see anything but

concentration camp, oh my god did he say those words, looks like it might be a joke about the most horrible thing in history bla bla bla....when that wasn't what was said at all.
Back-peddling and insults, sure signs of a failed argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back