Father & Son & Academy Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Royce Vardy (born 3 May 1980) is an Australian rules footballer who played for Richmond between 2000 and 2003.

He was drafted in the 2000 Rookie Draft with the 21st selection from the Devon-Welshpool-Won Wron-Woodside Football Club in the Alberton Football League.[1] He played 34 games in four seasons at the Tigers before he was delisted at the end of the 2003 season.

In December 2001 he was charged with drink driving, which resulted in his club's major sponsor, the Transport Accident Commission, threatening to reduce it sponsorship of the club.[2]

You are correct.
Royce Vardy put the sponsorship in jeopardy, Schulz ended it.

For those interested in Louis Kellaway here are his 2023 season stats

1696135403536.png

Looks like he might be an inside midfielder who excels at the clearance. Disposal efficiency is a bit low at 57%, but if he is winning a lot of footy in the contest it's understandable. Hopefully kicking style is nothing like the old man.

View attachment 1819099

Looks like he might be an inside midfielder who excels at the clearance. Disposal efficiency is a bit low at 57%, but if he is winning a lot of footy in the contest it's understandable. Hopefully kicking style is nothing like the old man.
Finals choker:$

View attachment 1819099

66kg isn't he? Hopefully working hard in the gym

From what I can find Owen Torney Charles Bowden and Archer Daffy are all playing footy, but don't seem to be in relevant U16 side. Torney plays in SE Queensland, Bowden plays for Nightcliffe and Daffy plays in Barwon AFL. Would be hoping that they can get into rep sides next few seasons.

From what I can find Owen Torney Charles Bowden and Archer Daffy are all playing footy, but don't seem to be in relevant U16 side. Torney plays in SE Queensland, Bowden plays for Nightcliffe and Daffy plays in Barwon AFL. Would be hoping that they can get into rep sides next few seasons.
Jack Leys played for the SA Under 15 team this year

View attachment 1819099

This is not in the seniors is it ?

View attachment 1819099

want to get him just so we can have a genuine louie on the playing list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Torney, Bowden, and Daffy would all be great for the RFC if they could all be as good as their dads were for the Tigers.

Giddy Up,

Be our luck torneys a gun and the cnts from GC get access to him

lol how would you bloody know , he was one of best performed players at knights , over 20p a week

Not invited to either the national or state combine puts him behind the eight ball. Didn’t play enough Knights games due to school football taking precedence unfortunately. Did play a game of vfl for us though and has been around the club a bit so we’d know whether we want to list him or not.

IMO I liked what I saw of his games with the knights and think his worth a spot either main list or rookie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Father & Son & Academy Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Back