List Mgmt. Father / Son / Daughter Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok look. Re Ben Jarman. I just want us to pick him up as a father son. But agree it should be 3rd round or later. And Jarman should develop into the new Sam Mitchell. I don't think this is too much to ask.

I'm bullish on Jarman. I get the feeling watching him play that he's definitely got something.

I think once he's in an elite environment we'll see his equalities shine.

His a very clean, one touch player and I would definitely be keen to secure his services.

Yeah me too.

Does anyone know if his mother is from a sporting background ?

Yeah me too.

Does anyone know if his mother is from a sporting background ?

Isn't she an Angove?

I thought I read somewhere the Jarmans, Robrans, Francou, Edwards and Angoves are all related by marriage with the Chapples chucked in for good measure.

Sue Jarman is sisters with Mandy Edwards are sisters and Marg Angove sister is their mum. Julie Franco is Josh's mum she is the sister of Barry Robran and Matthew and Johnathon are his sons.

And the Angoves and Francou are related somehow qwith the Jarmans and Chapples related as well.

Andrew and Darren Jarman mum is the grand daughter of Victor Richardson and he is Greg, Ian and Trevor Chapples grand father.

Is the J.Edwards who is playing for the Glenelg reserves Jackson Edwards? If so, he's getting some solid numbers for a young lad in the year before he's eligible to be drafted.

Yeah, we need to trade our first round next year, the look on faces when we pick up Jackson for pick 36 will be funny

If we trade out our first pick, we'd need to load up on shitty late picks to have enough points for Jackson. Sounds like he's on track for a high pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we trade out our first pick, we'd need to load up on shitty late picks to have enough points for Jackson. Sounds like he's on track for a high pick.

Well, we kind of could do it - depends whether the Club wants to use 2018 draft points for 2017 - the following is from the AFL's Bidding System Review - F/S and Academy doc from last year:
  • If a Nominating Club does not have enough points to secure a F/S or Academy selection in a given Draft, the points required will carry over to the Club’s first selection the following year.
    • In this case, points will be deducted prior to the trade period to ensure the Nominating Club pays it points debt, rather than trades picks away.
Depending on how high a pick another club uses to bid on JE, it might cost us something like 300 to 500 points from our 2018 first round pick, which could bump that pick down maybe 5 to 10 positions.

So the above scenario, we'd have traded someone in with our 2017 1st rounder, JE, no other 2017 drafts (besides rookie upgrades) at a cost of 2018 draft penalty. It might be worth doing if we could add these two quickly enough to our premiership window squad (touchwood!)

Isn't she an Angove?

I thought I read somewhere the Jarmans, Robrans, Francou, Edwards and Angoves are all related by marriage with the Chapples chucked in for good measure.

Sue Jarman is sisters with Mandy Edwards are sisters and Marg Angove sister is their mum. Julie Franco is Josh's mum she is the sister of Barry Robran and Matthew and Johnathon are his sons.

And the Angoves and Francou are related somehow qwith the Jarmans and Chapples related as well.

Andrew and Darren Jarman mum is the grand daughter of Victor Richardson and he is Greg, Ian and Trevor Chapples grand father.
Wow with a pedigree like that he 'll be the new Bradman. Sell the farm

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Father / Son / Daughter Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back