Favourite players

Remove this Banner Ad

doggies1954

Debutant
Jan 7, 2004
Melbourne
Other Teams
Bulldogs
I bet everyone is getting sick of this kinda thread, but i haven't been here long and was wondering who your favourite players are.
Mine is k mac but i also like murphy, hahn and eagleton

Originally posted by doggies1954
I bet everyone is getting sick of this kinda thread, but i haven't been here long and was wondering who your favourite players are.
Mine is k mac but i also like murphy, hahn and eagleton

are you the younger bro of B54 and TFE?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we talking current or past?? If current, Granty is our best player to watch in full flight and my favourite. During our annus horribilus in 1996, he was amazing at CHB, and only Mercuri's last minute goal in Round 22 denied him a tie with Voss for the Brownlow. Scumbag Collins saw to it that he would not win the 1997 Brownlow, a year in which he kicked 40 odd goals and set up 50+ goals with his precision foot passing. Just a gun.

If talking past, I always loved Choco Royal. Top rover early on, and developed into a great goal sneak later on when he lost his pace. I loved the signature quick shake of the head whenever he kicked a goal. I remember in the wet at the kennel in 1987 against Geelong, he kicked a torp from the wing, and it just kept sliding accross the wet turf and through the goals. Most unbelievable goal I've seen.

Re: Re: Favourite players

Originally posted by The Doctor
are you the younger bro of B54 and TFE?

And while were at it, does anyone else want to name themselves on a variation of the B54 name? So far we have Bulldog1954, Bulldogs_54 and now doggies1954.

I'm getting confused????:confused:

Originally posted by pickos_chick
Marcus Picken

The thread is favourite Bulldogs players, not favourite Brisbane or Werribee players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Favourite players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back