Racing February Daily Punt - Still A 100% Danny Nikolic Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miracles of Life comes to mind. Inside draw and fave being tagged but other horses simply not going well enough to hold her in. And bear in mind the jock had about 3 metro starts in her life.

A negative ride the biggest danger, five pairs back on the fence would have me worried, but surely Curries aware of this. Push forward from the start.

Yup - could be 4th/6th the rails - wait for the gap at the top of the straight and they won't see him again

Miracles of Life comes to mind. Inside draw and fave being tagged but other horses simply not going well enough to hold her in. And bear in mind the jock had about 3 metro starts in her life.

A negative ride the biggest danger, five pairs back on the fence would have me worried, but surely Curries aware of this. Push forward from the start.
Yeah Currie knows what he's doing. He's no idiot. Unlike some other hoops

On another note Bivouac has 55.5kg in the Oakleigh Plate. I'm going to look around him.
If you look at Williams rides over recent weeks/months you will notice how poor he is out of the gates. Almost always seems to settle in the second half of the field. Something to keep an eye out for at the start of the race

No I am saying the Peters horses haven't matched it over here of late. I expect that to be the same with RP. I don't think he can win. This race is so poor that if my feeling is right - you can just ship him back West.

Do you understand now?

Just the comment added very little to the conversation, you don’t rate the horse but still say he had to win the race. so either way your right. First up 1800, better over further wouldn’t shock to see him get beat here and go on to better and win.

On another note Bivouac has 55.5kg in the Oakleigh Plate. I'm going to look around him.
If you look at Williams rides over recent weeks/months you will notice how poor he is out of the gates. Almost always seems to settle in the second half of the field. Something to keep an eye out for at the start of the race

And Heaths posted earlier in this thread the stable has a terrible record with this type of 3yo in this particular race.

Just the comment added very little to the conversation, you don’t rate the horse but still say he had to win the race. so either way your right. First up 1800, better over further wouldn’t shock to see him get beat here and go on to better and win.

??? How am I right if he wins the race when I said he can't win?

#liefslogic

Pot kettle black from the king of saying nothing pre race but plenty post race

If he doesn't win this he won't win on the Eastern Seaboard. I've said non stop I dont think he is good enough to win a race out east.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peter Young Stakes - get on Harlem the place $2.80.

Has Miss Siska covered on basis of weight difference and the horses first up from and second form differential.

Has 1, 3, 6 and 7 covered on the basis he is better than them.

Leaves only Kings Will Dream, Regal Power and Consta.

There is enough ??? over Consta first up and Regal Power WA form holding up to warrant a crack at $2.80 place.

Kings Will Dream probably a bit of value at $2.50 as well given what I've said above.

In the Oakleigh Plate all the pace is out wide. Can see I am immortal bringing Free of Debt across. Cant see Ball of Muscle trying to lead with the weight but might slot into 3rd fairly comfortably. Besides Bivouac there are no stars at all so i guess $2,90 is not a bad price but I can see Free of Debt running a place if it does get across. As Each way betting is for pussies i will probably back Free of Debt and take Bivouac in the quinella despite thinking this is the wrong race for Bivo

Liking Pippie in the Oakleigh Plate. Goes straight to the front and good luck catching it

Liking Pippie in the Oakleigh Plate. Goes straight to the front and good luck catching it

Personally don't think it is good enough to lead all the way in this deep a field - it's not racing BM horses and mares here

Thoughts on Microphone? I feel he’s a risk against that field. Just don’t think he’s up to this level. Thought Kubrick trialled nicely without the blinkers on

If he doesn't win they may as well send him to the knackery - should be beating this lot - don't rate Kubrick. Agree with dogs that he may be looking for the mile but so should most of them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back