Racing February Daily Punt - Still A 100% Danny Nikolic Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've all tipped Rulership for 2nd. Does anyone here like Rulership?

Even to run 2nd or 3rd. Anyone??

Yeah its obvious second pick if you just think the colts are flat out better - I'd probably have it second pick.

Actually don't mind Tanker now that the weight of the King has dropped off in the tout :D

Yeah its obvious second pick if you just think the colts are flat out better - I'd probably have it second pick.

Actually don't mind Tanker now that the weight of the King has dropped off in the tout :D
Looking through field tonight other than Hanseatic one that really stood out was Muntaseera
Thoughts ILP??

I'm literally doing the tapes for 200-1 pop Difficult to see if I can side bet you he beats Slowership home.

Melody Belle ?
I'm going a bit cold. Stable putting the slows on her, not traditionally a 1st up peaker.

Thought the 1400m might offset that factor but then I didn't like the gate, don't like the jockey so... hmmm. Still on top but not declaring her.

Warming to the 3YO seeing how even the camels of the crop are winning at G1 WFA. The one I said would need an asteroid to wipe out half the field in the Guineas for him to win before he won it, that one, Super Seth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

which category does grp2 winning star the holy one fit into?

think if it jumps properly, should be competitive. especially on rain affected ground.

*disclaimer: own a miniscule share in it.
Good luck mate, a Gp2 winner is a super horse but I don't think he is up to Gp1 at the moment on last start. Happy to be proven wrong for your sake.

Yeah its abit short for me atm.. also a tough race aswell im big Kolding and big Super Seth fan both have been very kind to me very torn 😩 Kind of hoping MB doesnt win thou so we can get an even better price for the ASM 😏
Good call on the ASM point
If I can’t get $3.50 + about her it’ll be a sit and watch job for me

Looking through field tonight other than Hanseatic one that really stood out was Muntaseera
Thoughts ILP??

Not sure how it turns the table on the winner from the Prelude myself - Away Game would be the only filly that interest me outside it

I'm going a bit cold. Stable putting the slows on her, not traditionally a 1st up peaker.

Doesn't have to peak here to win though - peak will be ASM ($8 a gift)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back