Racing February Daily Punt - Still A 100% Danny Nikolic Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see Raquel's fall but must have been bad if still not right. No Kah or Clark = no bets in Adelaide.

She’s still having eyesight/balance problems. Heard her head aches are slowly getting better.
I still rate Pannell here and Lachy Neindorf is doing everything right and a top lad.

J Kah To have a steer of Dalasan. Connections will be digging up Roy Higgins in a fortnight. About the only one who hasn’t had a go.
Blinkers on, Mile and a half. Put this horse to the sword I say.
Ridiculous
Sadly the Tassie Derby was a couple of weeks ago.

Old man Leon doesn’t know what to do with the horse
Can’t get any continuity

I’d pick someone and just stick with them!
Raquel Clarke was stiff to lose the ride in the first place

I didn't get sucked into him in the Cups like plenty did last spring but MUSTAJEER looks too big a price at $12 for the Parramatta Cup on Saturday. 1900m might be a touch too short but at his best he'd carve up what looks a very ordinary Sydney staying field.
Microphone - win or bust
White Moss looks HUGE overs vs Savacat (flogged Australia's best miler first up)
Mustajeer looks solid overs
Mustajeer a good shout here ILP
Can’t see how Red Jiggers... I mean Red Cardinal should be shorter 🤷‍♂️

R5. Greyworm
R8. Master of Wine
R9. On the White Turf

Others I like at decent prices, Nudge is another but query on the wet ground for mine

Looking at the BD field again
Am I missing something with Aryaaf??

Beat Muntaseera it’s first start when wayward and then lost by 1 length to a smart one in Mildred
Yet it’s over 20/1
Worth a small e/w play🤔🤔

Ascot race 7, Detonator Stakes - how can Star Exhibit possibly be anything but heavy odds on against this lot at SW&P? Currently $2.30. Goes well fresh, has 17 rating points up his sleeve against a modest, fully exposed lot, most of which out are of form. Drawn out a bit so shouldn’t have traffic problems in this small field. Sometimes you look at markets and just wonder what the bookies are thinking. If you asked Bob Peters to imagine his dream race for Star Exhibit, it’d look something like this.

Last edited:
Looking at the BD field again
Am I missing something with Aryaaf??

Beat Muntaseera it’s first start when wayward and then lost by 1 length to a smart one in Mildred
Yet it’s over 20/1
Worth a small e/w play🤔🤔

Would have won last start if it was good enough to win this and completely went looking for the milk.

Plus I think Mildred form is the second tier down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Biv in the Play Up lay of the day multi - they got Catalyst beat last week

Who do you like in the race? I’ve honestly put the dartboard up and have no idea. Any help would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back