Society/Culture Feminism - Pt III

Remove this Banner Ad

She's pissed a lot of people of in the media, and that grant wouldn't go too far.

I dare say if she keeps this up she will be strapped for cash in the coming years.
As long as the audience is engaging there is a market for it.

Even at the public trial of the worst person in history there are people selling tomatoes to throw at them.

So she can be hated by everyone but if people are clicking to see how they are hating her today then the advertising revenue comes in and she gets paid.

In media, if you don't want to see content from someone just stop engaging with it.

She is ACOAT but I'm pretty sure previous comments of hers led to her sacking from the SMH / Age. Social media is about all the pig has left.
And books. All she needs to do is play to her base (regardless of reason or logic) and she'll have an audience. She's the Trump of feminism.

I wonder how much cash she makes off her books.

She ****ing sucks.

Ironically my mates and I (group of 8 young adults at the time) saw her out in Richmond one night, and we were like "**** there's that Clementine Ford chick". all scared she might eat us or something. As she was squeezing through the crowd to get to the bar she actually couldn't have been nicer and more polite, actually she looked incredibly nervous.

If she was a white male who believed in dog and espoused the virtues of the one true dog, half of you knuckle draggers would vote for Clem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She’s not a nutjob. She’s outspoken and tough-minded, but has quite lucid thinking.

Yeah I don't know about that. I see her as a professional troll basically, but she does misjudge public opinion consistently. I think if she was so lucid she wouldn't be in the position she's in, she'd still have a job and perhaps be a female Andrew Bolt type shock journo, I don't think she's clever enough to do this though.

She did get paid for trolling though which is impressive, I've done it for free on here for years!

Just like how many of the "misogynists" who post here are married and/or have daughters?

........or battered child molesters and women bashers.

Is that a joke?

Even if it weren’t, the statistics are bogus.

Even if they weren’t, why are breast and prostate cancer relevant to societal oppression (but ovarian/cervical cancer is not)?

Even ignoring the bias and the tenuous link from stats to conclusion, the overall point only serves to affirm one of the main tenets of modern feminism i.e. men also suffer from patriarchal oppression.

Men afraid and ashamed to reach out for help (homelessness, suicide). Men unable to express themselves other than through physical violence (murder/assault victims AND perpetrators). Men groomed for putting their bodies on the line, into fulfilling their duty as strong, unflinching protectors of families and society (workplace accidents and military deaths).

The only important question is: who has the power to change any of this?

Is that a joke?

Even if it weren’t, the statistics are bogus.

Even if they weren’t, why are breast and prostate cancer relevant to societal oppression (but ovarian/cervical cancer is not)?

Even ignoring the bias and the tenuous link from stats to conclusion, the overall point only serves to affirm one of the main tenets of modern feminism i.e. men also suffer from patriarchal oppression.

Men afraid and ashamed to reach out for help (homelessness, suicide). Men unable to express themselves other than through physical violence (murder/assault victims AND perpetrators). Men groomed for putting their bodies on the line, into fulfilling their duty as strong, unflinching protectors of families and society (workplace accidents and military deaths).

The only important question is: who has the power to change any of this?
The bolded isn't grooming, the desire to protect the tribe/village is baked into our DNA. The grooming is trying to force men to deny these instincts, and for women to deny their own instincts.

Yep, his stats are bullshit. That's why you shouldn't get your news from twitter trolls.

View attachment 884353
Did the tweet reference Australia, or the absence of reference to any country may suggest global stats?

You're referencing (Australian) data from 2011 and 2014/15 in an attempt to prove the tweet and post inaccurate?

Come on.

Did the tweet reference Australia, or the absence of reference to any country may suggest global stats?

You're referencing (Australian) data from 2011 and 2014/15 in an attempt to prove the tweet and post inaccurate?

Come on.
He's got an Australian flag on his tweet and didn't reference anything at all except his made up numbers. I referenced most recent data from the peak body for homelessness in Australia.

images - 2020-05-31T131503.272.jpeg

Attachments

• Homelessness and men.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 113

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Feminism - Pt III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back