Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

The latest miracle of the Levant has happened.

An Israeli sniper 200m away, claims he was shooting at somebody else, but his bullet magically and accidentally hit an American protester in the head.

One shot, 200m away. If that's true, I'll start believing in the virgin conception.

Biden Administration: We believe Israel.

It's sick the stuff the US Govt will pretend to believe to excuse a murder of their own civilian.

(Australia have also done this with the murder of aid worker Frankcom). Accepting that a targeted missile strike was "an accident"

A 200m shot for a trained sniper and the IDF are very skilled isnt a tough shot, struggling to believe that was an accident.

On your other (well raised) point and as much as I despise Hamas I reckon an ISIS like group will emerge, also if something is not done by the UN, America, England and the Arab league or whoever to put a government in that will be supported by and represent Palestinians then that new ISIS like group will swallow up the power vacuum.

A 200m shot for a trained sniper and the IDF are very skilled isnt a tough shot, struggling to believe that was an accident.
It's practically point blank range for a sniper and professional soldiers don't accidentally shoot civilians in the head. There's no way it was an accident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Last Tuesday morning on September 10th, the Israeli military bombed a tent camp in a so-called “humanitarian zone” in Gaza where displaced Palestinians were sheltering, leaving craters as deep as 30 feet and burying entire families under the dirt. At least 19 Palestinians were killed, but the death toll is expected to rise. Videos of the aftermath showed Palestinians digging with their bare hands to try to recover their loved ones’ bodies.

This is genocide, and it’s being funded using your tax dollars. Email your members of Congress and tell them: Stop arming Israel.”

jewish voice for peace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back