Fergus....

Remove this Banner Ad

jumpman5

Team Captain
Aug 25, 2006
Melbs
AFL Club
Adelaide
Fergus Watts been delisted by ST.Kilda footy club....what a shame...

Craig and Reid probably look at him in the pre-season draft....ha

that'll be messen in 2 years....

bitter-sweet..

Fergus Watts been delisted by ST.Kilda footy club....what a shame...

Craig and Reid probably look at him in the pre-season draft....ha

that'll be messen in 2 years....

bitter-sweet..

You're joking. I cant say I'm sad. I honestly thought he would make it now that Gherig is gone. I wonder if he puts himself in the PSD with Whitnall now.

375x375

we got Pick 17 for him........hopefully this is mentioned by people bagging our trading performance

I agree people are negative of us at Trade week, but St Kilda sacked both Barry Brooks who St Kilda traded pick 4 to Port for and Watts who they traded pick 17 to Adelaide for.

It's one thing to draft a dud, but when you are swapping first round picks for guys that are duds is another thing.

I wouldnt be surprised if we didnt have a look at fungus in the psd, maybe now he will realise the grass wasnt greener on the other side.

He actually could of done something with us, he had a guaranteed forward line spot in 06 in our side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kicked 7 goals towards the end of the year in the VFL after missing the whole of 2006 with a broken leg.

My mail is that Adelaide are interested

Rubbish! ......get a new mailman

I would more than take him back. I forgive very easily.

Come back Fergus.

Why is it that you seem to deliberately take opposing views to those who spend their entire lives analysing footballers abilities? Meesen, Pfeiffer and now Watts....:confused:

Heartless players, with the exception of Pfeiffer, who have consistently failed to deliver anything. If these guys were so good, why was no one lining up to offer picks and players for their services? Meesen asked to be traded to a club that has massive rucking problems, which is a sign of his own confidence, Watts went to St Kilda where he thought he would get an easy ride and Pfeiffer never put his head down to get to the level required of a professional footballer.

I fail to see the attraction and the reason why you question others judgement ie: professional recruiting staff from the majority of clubs, who don't see what you do. How many years recruiting experience do you have at AFL level? How privy are you to what these guys are really like in all aspects of their performances at the club? How many players that failed at their first club have you seen bloom into great players?

He was stupid enough to think he would get a game ahead of Rie and Kosi at the Saints. I think his career is over, only has himself to blame.:D

you've been licking too many stamps......:rolleyes:

Do you think ???

The kid has talent, maybe also now a far more mature and thankful outlook due to recent events. Certainly worth a PSD pick if he were available. I would definately invite him over for pre season training.

Cant help but think some of the reason that he might have been delisted could have been political.

So has something changed over the past two years, or was the maelstrom when he wanted out much ado about nothing?

So has something changed over the past two years, or was the maelstrom when he wanted out much ado about nothing?

He broke his leg last year and with his dad being part of the board that was replaced by member vote (though he left before the rest of them) I also suspect it was a partly a political sacking as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fergus....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back