Ferret Head Brings Bay 13 to the Advertiser

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel your pain as i to opened the sports section first

Nothing but dribble and crap aimed at us although he is hiding a bit behind that other toss bag mcdermott claiming we have no right on Gibbs.No mention about port power and eagle beak [ebert] sure Ross did not play for us but neither did eagle beak play for port power.When the pooer first jumped on our band wagon he wanted nothing to do with them now hes always there another bandwagoner in full flight

I am sure that Port Adelaide would gladly jump on a player that didnt even play for the maggies if one qualified.

Rucci is a hyprocite of the highest order, he is the epitomy of the sort of tool that a majority of Port supporters are. They sit there are hypocritically argue things, but justify the exact same thing when it concerns Port.

This is what happens to people with no life, no girlfriend and Port Adelaide is their only interest in their life so we should use it as a lesson to all the kids out there of the dangers of becoming like Rucci.

I've always struggled to understand why the Advertiser would think that providing nothing but bad new and critisism about the team that 70% of the market supports would increase sales. Surely the 70% want to read the occasional good news story about their team, oh, and the occasional bad news about the team they despise too!

Their thinking seems to be back to front IMO.

As for Rucci on 5aa. I stopped listening to Saturdays about a week after he was appointed to the panel. I would be thinking he's had a very negative effect on their ratings.

Just reading The Australian media section on the web. Record ratings on Saturdays at 5AA. Increased readership at The Advertiser. Record hits on adelaidenow. Seems to be working for them ... and him. And the way you guys react only guarantees it will go on and on and on and on ...

Just reading The Australian media section on the web. Record ratings on Saturdays at 5AA. Increased readership at The Advertiser. Record hits on adelaidenow. Seems to be working for them ... and him. And the way you guys react only guarantees it will go on and on and on and on ...

Don't know about the validity of those claims.

However, one thing that can't be disputed is that Port Power are suffering record-low crowds, an embarrassment for Port Adelaide that Rucci is responsible for.

I am sure that Port Adelaide would gladly jump on a player that didnt even play for the maggies if one qualified.

Rucci is a hyprocite of the highest order, he is the epitomy of the sort of tool that a majority of Port supporters are. They sit there are hypocritically argue things, but justify the exact same thing when it concerns Port.

This is what happens to people with no life, no girlfriend and Port Adelaide is their only interest in their life so we should use it as a lesson to all the kids out there of the dangers of becoming like Rucci.

:thumbsu: Well spoken we should put this on a shirt or a banner:thumbsu:

I think scott thompson should just do the bet. But only if Rucci gets a counter going for his Cheap shots at AFC

Rucci Cheap Shout Count Stands at

However, one thing that can't be disputed is that Port Power are suffering record-low crowds, an embarrassment for Port Adelaide that Rucci is responsible for.

Can be disputed. Our crowds are up on last year. Ask KG and Cornes on 5DoubleCrow - they were most surprised, most surprised, most surprised!

Can be disputed. Our crowds are up on last year. Ask KG and Cornes on 5DoubleCrow - they were most surprised, most surprised, most surprised!

The number of painfully obvious empty teal seats at every Port game cannot be disputed.

Rucci has some hard questions to answer from the Port board for being one of the main instigators in turning people off from attending Port games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

relapse ... why do you tell lies. i have worked at the port footy club and am now at hawthorn and know for FACT that there is no issue Rooch has with Clarko. quite commonly known. your stuff on this forum is worse than anything you accuse Rooch of doing. If you had a fact scoreboard you would be at minus 1000000000000 by now.

Nice to see that we can flush you out every so often, Rooch :thumbsu:

I'll take your word re Clarkson, because if anyone should know it would be you Michelangelo. :)

As for the ratings, pffft! All that shows is that the smell of crap is more noticeable than the scent of a rose.

Any chance that we could have some new material in the Roast other than St Neil, Comrade Peter or Thommo's bet?

At leat incense us with something new!! :D

there has been much discussion about the accuracy of the figures for actual attendances at Port games (overstated) and Crows games (understated)

Lies, damn lies and statistics, huh?

2007, 5 games, average 27830
2006, 11 games, average 27230

However - take out the home showdown from both years (it's the biggest crowd of the season, and distorts this years figures considerably):

2007, 4 games, average 25547
2006, 10 games, average 25798

Port is going to have to average 26730 (i.e. nearly 1200 more than they are getting for every non-showdown week) for the rest of the year in order to match last years attendances.

Port is on track to have a lower attendance than last year, and could well be one or two wet weekend away from an all time record low.

Lies, damn lies and statistics, huh?

2007, 5 games, average 27830
2006, 11 games, average 27230

However - take out the home showdown from both years (it's the biggest crowd of the season, and distorts this years figures considerably):

2007, 4 games, average 25547
2006, 10 games, average 25798

Port is going to have to average 26730 (i.e. nearly 1200 more than they are getting for every non-showdown week) for the rest of the year in order to match last years attendances.

Port is on track to have a lower attendance than last year, and could well be one or two wet weekend away from an all time record low.

It's no wonder the Port mob were throwing tantrums at the low turnout for the showdown this year as it was the one single opportunity for them to bump up their crowd numbers.

Too bad they blew it with bad PR (seriously, was anyone actually more encouraged to go with the way they were carrying on) as well as the fact that their own supporters did not bother turning up.

It's no wonder the Port mob were throwing tantrums at the low turnout for the showdown this year as it was the one single opportunity for them to bump up their crowd numbers.

Too bad they blew it with bad PR (seriously, was anyone actually more encouraged to go with the way they were carrying on) as well as the fact that their own supporters did not bother turning up.
What about the float?

I laughed my head off!

A club that struggles financially, and they splurge their first year of profit on a massive float! I think their CEO has a brain slug hat.

Lets all welcome Bighawk Rucci to the thread

Why did that thread get closed so quickly?? :confused:

I wonder also why it was closed also, because it is pretty clear that it is Rucci because he sent me a PM from his bigdork1961 account saying there are no issues between he and clarkson and tried to claim that he used to work for Port Adelaide and now works for Hawthorn. :D This guy is obsessed with Rucci for it not to be him.

hmmm either bighawk1961 is extremely smart and pulling our leg and leading us all on to believe he is rucci.. or he is incredibly dumb and making it completely obvious by posting only on topics associated with the crows, port or the advertiser. im gonna guess and say it is infact rucci and is incredibly dumb :D

AAnd here he is again BIG HAWK !! Look at all his postings and tell me BIG HAWK is not ROOCH.. and where is the hard evidence of the claims above??

I would be interested to see where Big HAwk gets his record ratings for Saturday on 5AA. Certainly the ratings period for Feb-April show a listening audience of 21.4% on the 5AA Sports Show but Saturday is not mentioned in the surveys!! Can you give me a site to check up Big Hawk?...or do I need a media pass to access your information??

Remove this Banner Ad

Ferret Head Brings Bay 13 to the Advertiser

Remove this Banner Ad

Back