Ferret Head Brings Bay 13 to the Advertiser

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny how he keeps bringing up the petty topic of the Thommo bet. Also funny how ex-Port mad supporter Thommo is exactly the type of player Port desperately need right now. A player like Thommo is just the type of player Ports multitude of front running midfield receivers will need come September and Ruc knows it.

You have to make allowances for Ruc/Bighawk as the last two weeks would have been a major reality check for him. Viva La "Revolution".:thumbsu:

Might be just a Port supporter shaking up the crows.

Here's a challenge for you Michelangelo - a serious one.

You have said a few times recently that you believe Port will win a flag before Adelaide will.

How about doing a piece headed "Which Adelaide team will be next to get a flag" or something along those lines and do a serious analysis of the respective merits of each team in that direction and what they each need to get one.

The challenge is to use your journalistic skills rather than your biased sarcasm.

Can you do it?

For your own sake I hope you are Michelangelo Rucci or at least related to him. For anyone else to log on here with the sole purpose of defending him as regularly as you do is, well, odd in the extreme. There are some wierd lifestyle choices out there but this just about beats the lot. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For your own sake I hope you are Michelangelo Rucci or at least related to him. For anyone else to log on here with the sole purpose of defending him as regularly as you do is, well, odd in the extreme. There are some wierd lifestyle choices out there but this just about beats the lot. :D

Don't worry, ****.

He's the Rooch alright.

Even his dear mother wouldn't take the same level of interest in him as bighawk1961 . :p

You really have to wonder about the how low the level of journalism in Adelaide has plumbed to when the so-called chief football writer spends his time engaging in petty and juvenile behaviour on an internet board. (Yes, I know I do it too, but that's beside the point :)).

You really have to wonder about the how low the level of journalism in Adelaide has plumbed to when the so-called chief football writer spends his time engaging in petty and juvenile behaviour on an internet board. (Yes, I know I do it too, but that's beside the point :)).

Even worse he sometimes uses column space to engage in petty and juvenile banter with people on bigfooty.

What I find ironic is the fact that he was having a whinge about anonimity on the internet and how posters should be held accountable for what they post.

Yet here he is doing exactly the same thing, only worse because at least we declare our support for the AFC while he runs around pretending to be a Hawks supporter or, someone who apparently works for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ferret Head Brings Bay 13 to the Advertiser

Remove this Banner Ad

Back