Event Festival Of The Wonders - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Are damicky and Cadsky talking again yet?
Melissa Villasenor Oops GIF by Saturday Night Live

Good morning Wonders ... & those who want to be

Welcome to Part II of the Festival Of The Wonders

The Absent Admin Kennedy Parker has deliberately timed our second #HateTheBye to halt our momentum

This week, we will continue our discussion about what makes our great Club the envy of the entire Sweet FA

We will also maintain our form & fitness with an Exhibition Match between Current & Former Wonders Players

Go ...
I'll offer my services to sim this exhibition match. I'll also be captain of the former Wonders and definitely won't rig the sim.

Maybe

I'll offer my services to sim this exhibition match. I'll also be captain of the former Wonders and definitely won't rig the sim.

Maybe

You could try doing another Live SIM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe
Integrity™

Day 2 of 'BATTLE OF THE WONDER BROTHERS'

HARPSichord - 6.5 kicks per game (career avg.)
MayTheNorthBeWithU - 7.2 kicks per game (career avg.)

Therefore, from these statistics it is evident I am the better brother.

Thanks for listening.

I am not sure why but it seems the Wonders don't like the pleasure of their own Company.

Seems like they need to invite outside personalities to get through a week.

Wonders, I'll happily help.

'take a lie down on the couch........ tell me what is upsetting you about your own team?'

I am not sure why but it seems the Wonders don't like the pleasure of their own Company.

'take a lie down on the couch........ tell me what is upsetting you about your own team?'
The fact we aren't quite first on the ladder. That should be rectified by the end of the season though.

Hello Bono,

We note your continued interest in and obvious affection for the Wonders. You may have noted the damicky kid is leading the hit outs and following the path to great ruckage you tripped trod in your time with us.

As is the case for most former Wonders* you are always welcome as an honoured guest for a feed and chat at the Colosseum.

* current policy is still tough on DemonJim HaroLad SarahSmiles and @Caz_30

Hello Bono,

We note your continued interest in and obvious affection for the Wonders. You may have noted the damicky kid is leading the hit outs and following the path to great ruckage you tripped trod in your time with us.

As is the case for most former Wonders* you are always welcome as an honoured guest for a feed and chat at the Colosseum.

As is the case with most of the league, you couldn't pay me to come back to the Colosseum. Even just for a feed and chat

Hello Bono,

Thanks so much mate.

Would love to contribute.

Do you mind if I take a lay down on the couch myself?

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Festival Of The Wonders - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back