Fev, Bradshaw + Rischetelli deal fails

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting. As a pies supporter I didn't mind this deal because obviously Carlton were getting absolutely reamed, but if it's failed then we should jump in.

Surely there is something we can offer better than Bradshaw and Rischitelli?

A deal will be done. If Rischitelli doesn't play ball McDonald will be substituted. Spoke with Stick's yesterday, Fev is definitely NOT wanted at Carlton, so they will definitely do a deal of some sort.

friend who is in a carlton officials immediate family. not as blatent as that but judd does not want fev anywhere near him. some nasy stuff went down on brownlow night apparently. :s

Michael Rischitelli wants to join essendon for crying out loud!

But we don't want him. He is an ordinary footballer.

How funny will it be if the Fevola deal falls down and he remains at Carlton.

1. Voss will become an utter laughing stock for bringing in a bunch of spuds but not landing the 1 decent player he chased.

2. The drama it will cause at the Blues will be priceless!

Turning into a real melodrama, entertaining to watch really.

Got a feeling the Swans may come to the party with a decent deal tomorrow.

Lets hope so.. Dont think Collingwood's offer of 4th round draft pick and Toovey will be to Carlton's liking much.

friend who is in a carlton officials immediate family. not as blatent as that but judd does not want fev anywhere near him. some nasy stuff went down on brownlow night apparently. :s

Is that right? I have it from a more reliable source than "a friend who has a family member who is the boot studder at the Blues", who is of the opinion that Gibbs is the player who made this statement.

I love it when people think they know things and because it in CAPS it is must be a FACT, coz hevan knows if he didn;t have caplock on its just another knob knoker that thinks he knows :)

bolded caps in brackets.

Its true for sure when its bolded and in brackets:D

Why'd you blokes chase him a year or two back then?

Umm because they saw potential in him? He was pretty highly rated a few years ago if you didn't know this? I think it is fair to say that he has stagnated and doesn't look like he is going to be too much chop. Essendon are not interested in him anymore. He is poor mans Angus Monfries. Why would we want him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumour on 5AA tonight that Bradshaw failed Carlton's fitness test - his knee didn't hold up

Anyone else hear this?
This is not the case, both passed medical.

Is that right? I have it from a more reliable source than "a friend who has a family member who is the boot studder at the Blues", who is of the opinion that Gibbs is the player who made this statement.

Finally someone knows what they are talking about..... HOOOOOOORAYYYYYY

It was Gibbs who was the player involved and his g/f that was the young lady in question, Judd went into bat for Gibbs.......

And i can't blame Rischetelli for saying no, he wouldv'e been the "Pressure Point Dummy" at training for the rest of his playing days.......

That fish is flipping around in the bottom of the boat rotting. Everyone's thrown it back.

With a bit of luck you can make sushi if you're lucky.
Mate every year, year in year out we trade better and smarter than you guys, so lets see how it turns out. But one thing for sure the pies do not have the balls to take the next step and get what they need because they are blinded by MM dream that you have a team that can do it.

Mate every year, year in year out we trade better and smarter than you guys, so lets see how it turns out. But one thing for sure the pies do not have the balls to take the next step and get what they need because they are blinded by MM dream that you have a team that can do it.

If that makes you feel better I understand, it's been a tough week for you.

Umm because they saw potential in him? He was pretty highly rated a few years ago if you didn't know this? I think it is fair to say that he has stagnated and doesn't look like he is going to be too much chop. Essendon are not interested in him anymore. He is poor mans Angus Monfries. Why would we want him?

So your club isn't very good at spotting potential then are they if only two years later he is stagnated and isn't going to be much chop.

Lucky you blokes couldn't actually get him I guess

typical arrogance of a carlton supporter. Why because you got judd. You got judd for 2 reasons. 1 being that you where in a fare better bargaining power to secure him because you had so many Sh!t years that you had far better picks than us and 2 because pratt was paying his salary for doing nothing with visy-Which the afl is stupid for allowing.
You trade better than us year after year and yet we finish on top of your mob year after year- does not quite make sense does it?

Sure you do mate :thumbsu:

Josh J. Kennedy, Draft Picks #3 and #20

Richard Hadley - pick 56

Robert Warnock (Draft Pick #24, #56 and #72)

Brock McLean for pick 11

Jason Saddington for pick 52

Brendan Fevola for Daniel Bradshaw + Michael Rischatelli

Carlton Football club, trading extraordinaire!

Collingwood never gets what they need, they already have an abundance of ruckmen and yet they get Jolly? Ridiculous!

Remove this Banner Ad

Fev, Bradshaw + Rischetelli deal fails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back