Fev, Bradshaw + Rischetelli deal fails

Remove this Banner Ad

ARTICLE UPDATE
THE Brisbane Lions' bid for Brendan Fevola is on the brink of collapse.

The proposed exchange with Carlton seems to have been scuttled by Lion Michael Rischitelli's reluctance to join the Blues.

The clubs had hoped to swap Fevola for Daniel Bradshaw and Rischitelli.

While Bradshaw had accepted the proposal, Rischitelli is believed determined to continue as a Brisbane player.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/brendan-fevola-deal-with-brisban-lions-on-the-brink-of-collapse/story-e6frf9jf-1225784462961

It would be a bad career move for Rischetelli to decline going to Carlton. His manager Olerenshaw should talk sense into him because I cant see him at the Lions much longer as he will be out of favor.

Y? he has 1 year left on his contract and GC17 comes in soon, they can pick him up as uncontracted player.;)

It would be a bad career move for Rischetelli to decline going to Carlton. His manager Olerenshaw should talk sense into him because I cant see him at the Lions much longer as he will be out of favor.

I dont think that is going to happen. Have you seen Olerenshaw attempt to talk sense while on the boundary?
Might as well get Fev on the Piss to try and talk sense into him.

Totally agree...

Remember HUN and SEN also said Fev had signed a 4 year deal at Sydney!

I call Shenaniganz!!!!!!

Tuesday morning on SEN they were saying Fev to Sydney was a done deal. By the end of the day no one was talking any more.

Tuesday morning on SEN they were saying Fev to Sydney was a done deal. By the end of the day no one was talking any more.

Still nothing on any News thread apart from HUN

If it was true, it would be everywhere by now.

Utter crap by the HUN again......

someone remind me why i read that piece of crap paper???

sure you do mate :thumbsu:

josh j. Kennedy, draft picks #3 and #20 for judd

richard hadley - pick 56 and?

robert warnock (draft pick #24, #56 and #72) and?

brock mclean for pick 11 and?

jason saddington for pick 52 and?

brendan fevola for daniel bradshaw + michael rischatelli we all know you keep killers on ya list but some clubs cut players no matter how good they are. Yeah thats right keep #4 going mate

carlton football club, trading extraordinaire!

Collingwood never gets what they need, they already have an abundance of ruckmen and yet they get jolly? Ridiculous!

wow jolly is a big fish is he lol.

Don't laugh, it may be the best offer you get.

Do you seriously think we'd rather bend over for your mob than piss Fev off for nix via the PSD or to the Bullants reserves?

Got a feeling we'll come to a trade tomorrow with a Brizzy or Sydney anyway. #12 + Bradshaw or #14 + ROK should do it.

Do you seriously think we'd rather bend over for your mob than piss Fev off for nix via the PSD or to the Bullants reserves?

Got a feeling we'll come to a trade tomorrow with a Brizzy or Sydney anyway. #12 + Bradshaw or #14 + ROK should do it.

Bit hard when he's contracted I would have thought.

Good thing you're not in charge of trading.

Then again, it probably couldn't be any worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no ****ing way Fev can be welcomed back. It will get done tomorrow, even for a pack of chips.

wow jolly is a big fish is he lol.

So any chance you could actually cite even one incident where Carlton have actually done well at the trade table?

I'd say most would have considered Jolly to be a big fish, yeah :eek:

You are getting reamed by Brisbane and you are upset about it, we understand, don't take it out on us though.

Y? he has 1 year left on his contract and GC17 comes in soon, they can pick him up as uncontracted player.;)

That is so true, but I think he is doing it because he wants to play for Brisbane. The Lions picked him up in the high 60's when no one else wanted him I have met him a couple of times and he is a very impressive young guy. There is no way Voss will burn him, the fans fully support him.

I think he should be admired for his stand.

I am sure the deal will go through with Jmac.

Are you serious? your comparing pick 12 and 31 year old good forward who has one good year in him at best due to knee problems to pick 14 and a 29 year old player who has proven to be one of the best half forwards in the league in the last 4 years as equal trades

Carlton need to get rid of Fev based on what we dont know from brownlow night and paul roos wont be trading on your terms

So any chance you could actually cite even one incident where Carlton have actually done well at the trade table?

I'd say most would have considered Jolly to be a big fish, yeah :eek:

You are getting reamed by Brisbane and you are upset about it, we understand, don't take it out on us though.

We Us ? mum and dad helping you out?

Trade that was big ummmm JUDD!!! you know the guy you chucked the sink at and he said F off :)

You need to learn how to close a deal.

Jolly is a big fish lol that's funny as hell.

Theyd have to be Red Rock Deli or Kettle.
Apparently Voss still has a packet of Hamish and Andy's limited edition Gravy Chips he's willing to use to get the deal done...

Last time i checked, PSD was for uncontracted players.

...and to your Sydney deal, you gotta be kidding me. The most prolific half forward in the comp who is definently 'elite' AND pick 12 for a full forward only one team is really interested in? Unless Sydney are Fremantle in disguise, that will not be happening.

We Us ? mum and dad helping you out?

Trade that was big ummmm JUDD!!! you know the guy you chucked the sink at and he said F off :)

You need to learn how to close a deal.

Jolly is a big fish lol that's funny as hell.

Yeah Judd is a big name, but lets look at the whole story.

Before Judd you had two forwards, an AA in Fev who is a fantastic talent, and Kennedy who looks like he could be a real player.

You traded Kennedy plus a low pick to get Judd.

Judd now demands that the club gets rid of Fev or he goes.

So in getting Judd it cost you pretty much Kennedy and some draft picks, and now Judd who is pulling the strings down there has decided to get rid of Fev.

So from having 2 good tall forwards, because of Judd you now have none.

Great stuff Carlton :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Fev, Bradshaw + Rischetelli deal fails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back