Fev wins the Coleman.

Remove this Banner Ad

He surely is an amazing talent but sometimes I cannot help but think if he had the brain/personality of a Dunstall, Ablett, just about any of the great FF's or our own Juddy for that matter - he would one day have been allocated Legend status.

From watching tonights telecast (and this is only from watching the vision and what they highlighted, but) he really carried on like a baby tonight. The ball isn't always gonna come threw you Fev, get over it.

Gotta love Fevalenko.

As much as people bag him, he bleeds blue, and I love him for it. You know when push comes to shove, he will give his all for the club. Sure he had a few moments today when he was screaming for the ball to come to him...and twice Browne missed the shots on goal when he could have passed to Fev.

Also a few times this year Fev has done the team thing aad passed it off to other players, who have then shanked the shot on goal that Fev would have had a very good chance of nailing. He has sacrificed his game alot this year for the team, and has really upped his defensive pressure which is a great thing. And to think, he will win the Coleman.

I think we are still to see the best of Fev.

despite everyone disliking cp's threads he provides a diverse opinion and is the pessimist of the Carlton Board and if he did not post we would have nothing to whinge or argue about.

despite everyone disliking cp's threads he provides a diverse opinion and is the pessimist of the Carlton Board and if he did not post we would have nothing to whinge or argue about.
Who wants to whinge and argue?

I want to discuss, debate, educate and learn.

There are still disagreements about tactics and selections amongst like minded posters.

Not that I am comparing the two, but did anybody during World War II, 'Despite everybody hating the way Hitler is trying to take over the world, if he wasn't murdering millions of innocent men, women and children in gas chambers we would have nothing to fight world wars about'?

He surely is an amazing talent but sometimes I cannot help but think if he had the brain/personality of a Dunstall, Ablett, just about any of the great FF's or our own Juddy for that matter - he would one day have been allocated Legend status.
Honestly, by the time he retires I think he'll be deserving of Carlton "legend" status. should have 250+ games, 800+ goals.

On a side note, did Fev get injured late in last night's game? I saw him hobbling around, he looked to be grabbing his ankle. I can't find any news on this, so i'm hoping it was just a bump or bruise. Anyone got any info??

he actually kicked the ball better than he has all year against the crows. we can take some heart out of that.

15 kicks next week for fev should = 8-10 goals.

how nice would that be 10 for the first time in our clubs first final for 8 years.

anyhow, congratulations fev. well done mate. fully deserved.:D:thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to the man. Been very team orientated this year, which has been awesome to watch.

But if he does get only a little bit selfish (which is damn fine by me), what are the chances he might be our first 1k club member? How many years has he realistically got left in his legs?

28 now with hopefully the last few years of his tenure in finals, doesnt seem all that impossible. . .

Congradulations to fev!

I wonder if he called up Clokey for a night on the town :D

Not only did Fev manage to kick his second highest goal tally with his right foot numb from painkilling injections for the first 2/3 of the season, but he also managed in excess of 10% increase in disposals, marks and tackles for the season.

Congrats to the big fella, finals success and the ton(s) are just around the corner now.

Well Fev will be 29 next season and Geelong are looking for a key forward to keep their premiership window open. Perhaps if they were willing to give us Joel Selwood, Andrew Mackie, Harry Taylor and their second round draft pick we'd consider it. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Fev wins the Coleman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back