Fevola's Appeal Failed ...

Remove this Banner Ad

BlueBoy83

Club Legend
Apr 29, 2004
Other Teams
CARLTON
Bugger!!

At least we got the good news about lance today!!

Our structure seems to only be ****ed for the sydney and port game ... we would never have beaten port at aami ne way ... so its not that bad new.

Originally posted by BlueBoy83
Our structure seems to only be ****ed for the sydney and port game ... we would never have beaten port at aami ne way ... so its not that bad new.

SETANTA

well we obviously dont have pretty boy lloyds luck do we!!!!

how he get off his 2 weeks i'll never know ...

Might have something to do with the fact that Fevola was actually looking at his victim and used a fist action when making contact with Brown's head... unlike Lloyd is was attempting to handball (while looking at his intended receiver) at the time when his elbow made contact with Dal Santo's head, Lloyd's previous record obviously made the punishment a lot more hefty than it should of been ... but the appeals tribunal thought differently! ;)

Originally posted by Hoggy
Oh and don't the tribunal love Sydney.

Tarrant out.
Fevola out.

Just a little conspiracy theory for you.

hmmm ....

taz's was harsh as well i thought ... 1 week max.

Hope collingwood win tho!!! I live in sydney and HATE the swans!!!

Bugger!!

At least we got the good news about lance today!!

told you last night it would be a wasted 10 grand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by bOmBeR_BoY1
Might have something to do with the fact that Fevola was actually looking at his victim and used a fist action when making contact with Brown's head... unlike Lloyd is was attempting to handball (while looking at his intended receiver) at the time when his elbow made contact with Dal Santo's head, Lloyd's previous record obviously made the punishment a lot more hefty than it should of been ... but the appeals tribunal thought differently! ;)

Take off your blinders

Remove this Banner Ad

Fevola's Appeal Failed ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back