Discussion FGD Dream Team league

Remove this Banner Ad

If any team wins a gf with sam shaw on the ground i will be sick
I only have Sam Shaw on the ground because of Goddard you muppet. I have easily the strongest team in our league. If anyone wins a GF with J.Riewoldt, Montagna, Cornes, Pavlich or Smedts on the ground I will eat my hat.

U calling montagna & pavlich shit? Ur kidding urself. Averaging 91 & 94. Jack & cornes are not premiums & will be upgraded in the last 4 weeks leading upto finals

That person you refer to has 12 trades in the bank.
Why on earth would you be saving 12 trades? You're, meant to be completing your team by now...No wonder why you're ranked 39k.

U calling montagna & pavlich shit? Ur kidding urself. Averaging 91 & 94. Jack & cornes are not premiums & will be upgraded in the last 4 weeks leading upto finals

Not shit, you just shouldn't have them. Your midfielders should all be averaging 105+, not 94. Mine are averaging 130, 124, 117, 112, 108 and 105. Yours are averaging 124, 115, 112, 108, 102 and 94...

You also have a very weak forward line averaging 108, 94, 91, 85, 76, 76 and 79. While mine is averaging 112, 108, 108, 104, 98, 94 and 92.

I have 2 trades left because I have just about the strongest side you can get. There's a reason why I'm 621 points ahead of everyone else in the league and 1,241 points ahead of you.

Aidan here. Changed my account because the tacky tween-ish username was a mistake, much like those made after a few drinks on a saturday night. And I am far too stingy to pay up for a change ;). But back to the DT....

Horror week (aside the close-ish loss) for me in Round 14. Rhys Stanley (have had him sitting on my bench for yonks, only to get a run and injure himself), Rob Murphy, Taylor Walker, Stewart Crameri and Brendon Goddard gone.....Had to trade out Crameri for Harper of North, and used some of the accumulated moolah to trade Pavlich for Walker. Should have never risked on Walker, such a hothead. Will be clawing onto 8th position this weekend.

Tex is not a hothead, he is just a naturally aggressive player who doesn't realise his own strength and was unfortunately never taught the right way to tackle. He has never been reported for any off-the-ball incidents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 15 Results:

resultsround15.png

Ladder after Round 15:

ladder2l.png

Lan's Army FC - lmach8
O*STARS12 - PREY
Thunder Powers - ThunderPower_14
Tawarri Terrorizes - Mullygrub
West Coast Eagles - West_Coast_Eagles
Buck's Teeth - PAFC_04
The Hooley Dooleys - Willo #6
Generic Name XVIII - aidancdaman
The Spuds - ilikepotatoes
Team Easy Breezy - ???
The Fighters - coolknot
Blind Side Flanker - The Half Back
Solopak Spartans - Andonis1997
Lachie's Legends - Lion Cub 16
Chargers - SFgiant
TheRagingBulls - The_Crow_Boy_98
Kurrajong Kings - Silent Alarm
Nyan Cats - Maxy110

Franklin out for 3 weeks...FMDT

Going to cop 2 donuts this week by keeping them both but will have Goddard and Martin back next week so Franklin and Waters can sit on the pine until they return.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion FGD Dream Team league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back