Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

None, been holding back on packs a bit. Best packed players are Boatenf, Kroos, Goetze, Benatia, Alonso, Khedira (Yes, I have a Bundes/German team!) and Fabregas, who I have not used.

So around 100k worth of players :D

Each to their own, but I'm happy with Studge :)

IMG_0899JPG2_zpsf3a3f2f0.jpg
Sturridge is a beast!!

Just bagged Clichy in my free pack and was astounded to see that he goes for 17,000. He is worth not even a tenth of that really, people just get turned on by the 85 pace. Bonus for me though i guess

Had a goal scored against me via a free kick that went through my wall :( Yeah, I guess that's realistic but when it happens in the first 5 minutes from a foul that was nothing, really annoying.
The guy had a 3-0 lead 30 minutes in due to his pace of Wellbeck and Vargas upfront. Just took me a while to figure out his patterns.
I had much control of the game after that but couldn't find the back of the net till the second half.
Was 3-2 for the last 10 mins where I precede to hit the post 2 times. :rolleyes:

Anyone worked out the best formations?

Started with 4-2-2-1-1 I think it is, but found the wide mids don't push forward and give me enough passing options. So trying to go 4-2-2-2 like I've done in the past and see how that works out.

4-1-2-1-2 (2) is good for a slow build up style . I've been playing 4-5-1 in my fitness squad with a good target man and have found it pretty effective.

in terms of players making runs.. h/l or h/m work rates for the positions that you want making the runs is pretty important

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been investing in his IF and was just looking at the prices and some sneaky dog head had the prices matching and I didn't look.. so cut

That's shitty mate.

I remember last year I was hardcore into buying Lewandowski early, got the coins required, won him in auction for something like 100,000 coins and then drunkenly pressed the wrong button and immediately quicksold him.

My point... there's always worse stories :D

haha wow **** that! I definatly feel a lot better right now.. thanks mate;)

Lol.

Actually, the suppressed memories have come flooding back.

It was an IF Lewandowski :(

uploadfromtaptalk1412063718707.jpg

This is the shit I have to put up with. Dominated him everywhere and what happens? He gets one shot and it's a goal. New game, same fifa. ****.

Really struggling today, it's probably just me being shit but the game doesn't feel responsive, seems like it's taking my players an extra fraction of a second to do what I tell them.

Currently 23-6-10 in div 7.

Welbeck
Routledge Coutinho Moses
Tiote Flamini
Santon Vertonghen Caulker Janmaat
Mignolet

Loving this from EA.

http://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2014/fifa-ultimate-team-coin-selling-and-buying-bans

The promotion of coin selling websites is also against our Terms of Service. If you see a video that promotes coin-selling please report it along with the gamer’s Xbox/PSN gamertag or Origin ID so we can investigate:fifaplayfair@ea.com

How much investigation do you need? It's clear as day that every YouTuber is still sponsoring coin sellers, and every single on of them has been reported for it (There was a 'movement' on Reddit of UT players reporting YouTubers). So, why aren't they being banned? You are showing a clear and strong line against cheating? What about these pricks advertising overpriced coins to little kids? I wonder if it has something to do with the mass advertising they provide. Surely not.

Some gamers choose to buy coins in order to gain an upper hand in FUT.
What you are doing here is describing FIFA points.

However, buying coins diminishes the enjoyment of FUT for all players, creates an unfair advantage, and impacts the balance of the game.
What you are doing here is describing FIFA points. The hypocrisy is so strong. I'm sure when I played Messi and Aguero yesterday that wasn't an unfair advantage? Right?

In conclusion, you should have just described buying coins as buying cheaper fifa points, because that is honestly what it is. Ban the YouTubers participating in scamming little kids, ban coin sellers and don't write such bullshit.
Related Video

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back