Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

i put $60 in for packs and got garbage. I think my best player was Joe Hart.

You get good runs and bad ones... I've been playing UT for a few years now so I have a better idea of what is making coin and if I don't know I always have Futwiz or Futheads open during a binge, especially early days as those auto quicksells in a few weeks time can still grab a couple of grand at the moment.

Look at a guy like Kyle Walker... in a month will be worth 3-4k but I sold two for 17k each (which is far too hefty for a 78 stat RB). Everybody wants him now for his pace but he'll be almost at quicksell status in three months.

For anyone playing with a BPL UT side, I highly reccomend Welbeck I have used RVP, Falcao & Benteke. But Welbeck is by far my most prolific scorer.

I am now in Div 7 after 4 seasons.

You get good runs and bad ones... I've been playing UT for a few years now so I have a better idea of what is making coin and if I don't know I always have Futwiz or Futheads open during a binge, especially early days as those auto quicksells in a few weeks time can still grab a couple of grand at the moment.

Look at a guy like Kyle Walker... in a month will be worth 3-4k but I sold two for 17k each (which is far too hefty for a 78 stat RB). Everybody wants him now for his pace but he'll be almost at quicksell status in three months.
Oath. I sold Remy for 40k yesterday.

Did anyone notice the WebApp was glitchy as hell last night? I could get in but it dropped in and out for a few hours. It was near on impossible to place bids on players and I noticed many players worth 15k or more being bought for a penny. I wasn't able to land any steals but i'll let you in on a method that may work in a similar situation if it occurs again soon ....

I got in last night and thought it was Christmas. Players worth 50 -100K+ only 10K and less with 30 secs left! I made around 50K worth of bids and then was kicked off the server. When I was finally let back in I was out bid on all except Baines for 700 coins, yet the coins I used to make the other bids were never refunded. I want my 50K coins back!!!!!!

Also lost out on at least 10-15K+ on players I had up on transfer selling for well below their average value. I had a Sneijder sell for 200 coins :(

I'm too scared to ever again list players for too far under their market value. No more starting bids of 150.

I'm telling you lads. Keep your ear to the ground & or Twitter and keep a spare 20k aside to smash those bargains when things go to shit ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****, if I knew the market was going to be down I could of get the Reus I was after.

Gotze is a beast in this for me, playing him at CF behind Lewandowski and he does it all.

VnMekPP.png

Pretty funny.

Anyone got a good squad based around Benzema & 100k? Forgot how FUT works if I'm honest - how does chemistry work?
Came up with this, as Benzema was the first I got in a pack. Thoughts? Only gives me 77 chem :/
UT5zE0o.png

You have Griezmann, Khedira, Pepe ad Marcelo all out of position.

Put Marcelo where Pepe is.
Griezmann where Khedira is.

Then get a RB and RM from the BBVA.

You have Griezmann, Khedira, Pepe ad Marcelo all out of position.

Put Marcelo where Pepe is.
Griezmann where Khedira is.

Then get a RB and RM from the BBVA.
****. That was legit the most obvious thing, and I missed it. Thanks mate! I feel bad now. I was looking at other squads that had CB in RB etc, put it in my head that it was ok. Ta :)

Have tried all of the main BPL strikers.

Rooney, Aguero, RVP and Costa. By far, Costa is the best. His dribbling is mint and his shot is perfect. Good for 2 goals a game at a minimum. He is also a assist machine. For 110K you cannot go wrong. If anyone is keen to grab him, grab him ASAP before he grabs another TOTW and goes up even more.

For anyone playing with a BPL UT side, I highly reccomend Welbeck I have used RVP, Falcao & Benteke. But Welbeck is by far my most prolific scorer.

I am now in Div 7 after 4 seasons.

Each to their own, but I'm happy with Studge :)

IMG_0899JPG2_zpsf3a3f2f0.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back