Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody else had some really laggy games? Had a couple games where it was nearly unplayable, other than that it's been okay. Although I only just played the last one so I'm not sure whether I was mathched up against someon outside Australia since it's so late here.
Only a fraction of FIFA players will have the game right now. Of course you're going to get laggy games at 2:30am on the first night of release.

Anybody else had some really laggy games? Had a couple games where it was nearly unplayable, other than that it's been okay. Although I only just played the last one so I'm not sure whether I was mathched up against someon outside Australia since it's so late here.
Yeah i've got a few laggy games, but messaged them and they were from the UK

Accidentally doubled up on US PSN cards because AMAZON told me that my order didnt go through so I purchased elsewhere.

So now I have 70$ in Fifa points waiting to be used will update what I get.
Pack 1 - Pepe (83 CB) / RW>RM
Pack 2 - Nothing Discarded (1k)
Pack 3 - Nothing Discarded (1k)
Pack 4 - Diego (82 CAM)
Pack 5 - Nothing Discarded (1k)
Pack 6 - 3k Coins / Discard (2k)
Pack 7 - 1k Discards
Pack 8 - Welbeck (79 ST)
Pack 9 - Discard (1k)
Pack 10 - Discard (1k)
Pack 11 - Discard (1k)
Pack 12 - Discard (2k)
Pack 13 - Discard (1k)
Pack 14 - Discard (1k)
Pack 15 - Luiz (82 CB) / Discard (1k)
Pack 16 - Discard (1k)
Pack 17 - Discard (1k)
Pack 18 - Discard (1k)
19 - Discard (1k)
20 - Matheiu (82 - CB)
21 - Busquets (85 - CDM)
22 - Discard (1k)
23 - Discard (1k)
24 - Discard (1k)
25 - Valencia (80 - LM) / Discard (1k)
26 - Benteke (80 - St) / Discard (1k)
27 - Discard (1k)
28 - Discard (1k)
29 - Discard (1k)
30 - 1k Coins / Discard (1k)
31 - Discard (1k)
32 - Discard (1k).
33 - Lampard / Discard (1k)
34 - 2k Coins / Discard (1k)
35 - Discard (1k)
36 - Discard (2k)
37 - Discard (2k)
38 - Discard (2k)
39 - Discard (1k)
40 - Discard (1k)
41 - Discard (1k)
42 - Discard (1k)
43 - Discard (1k)
44 - Krul (79 - GK) / Discard (1k)
45 - Discard (1k)

Last edited:
Does anyone know how the redeem code work for the packs? I just got the normal edition, redeemed code in PS store, then nothing? It says on instructions to download something but nothing downloaded.. grrr

Almost said goodbye to a controller just before.

When you are leading 1-0 and at the 81' minute they kick one. Then at the 90' they kick another.. and then kick another on the 90'. Fuming.

Then I come up against some campaigner using two cheap, fast and powerful shot players who made my defence look like they were standing still, all he did was over the top through balls to a player who just ran in on his own.

I had 23 shots to his 5, I scored none and they were all good angles and he kicked 4. ****ing joke.

Almost said goodbye to a controller just before.

When you are leading 1-0 and at the 81' minute they kick one. Then at the 90' they kick another.. and then kick another on the 90'. Fuming.

Then I come up against some campaigner using two cheap, fast and powerful shot players who made my defence look like they were standing still, all he did was over the top through balls to a player who just ran in on his own.

I had 23 shots to his 5, I scored none and they were all good angles and he kicked 4. ******* joke.

Anything but the controller ... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know how the redeem code work for the packs? I just got the normal edition, redeemed code in PS store, then nothing? It says on instructions to download something but nothing downloaded.. grrr
Anyone?

This is so frustrating, when i go to enter in the code again, now it just says "thanks for redeeming your code".
No option to download anything, and no packs, how are other people doing this?

Here are my two teams. On a low-ball, the Netherlands team will sell for 440K on PS4 BUT I am expecting Robben to rise to near or above a mil before TOTY crash happens. On a low-ball my BPL team would sell for 285K and with another Inform or two Diego Costa could go even higher - Sanchez is worth double what I thought. So between the two teams that is 725K at a low figure. I have 300K in coins, and just under 200K in consumables. All of this came from $60 in packs and totals up to: 1225K (1.225M) I have always had good pack luck -- but NEVER this good.

2ccmmba.jpg

ogw610.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back