Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Have exactly what I need to be ready for this FUT Season, players don't matter now*

9353NbB.png

Last edited:

Into Div 8. Always hard at this stage as everyone is in the lower levels so you can get an unlucky match-up against a beast player. Had a few 1 goal losses but no blowouts. Used Lewa loan card and decided to bite the bullet and buy him. Nice Bundes team coming along...

bundes_zps5c7e7024.jpg

KMb91Je.jpg

Highly Recommend: Lukaku, Taarabt, De Gea, Enrique
Recommend: Koscienly, Onuhua, Wilshere
Don't recommend: Fer- His passing, agility and pace just aren't good enough for a CM spot.

I've got 30k to improve this side, anyone got any idea's on who I should be trying to get in around that price range?

Highly Recommend: Lukaku, Taarabt, De Gea, Enrique
Recommend: Koscienly, Onuhua, Wilshere
Don't recommend: Fer- His passing, agility and pace just aren't good enough for a CM spot.

I've got 30k to improve this side, anyone got any idea's on who I should be trying to get in around that price range?

How is de Maria or Mata's price ?? They were going for about 20k on PC. LB Clichy is pretty handy and Ventonghen is a decent cheapish CB too.

https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=JIgW0ac0nLkqp:pc That's what I'm starting with and some coin to spend on a few upgrades. Not sure about the formation either but we'll see how it goes first.

How is de Maria or Mata's price ?? They were going for about 20k on PC. LB Clichy is pretty handy and Ventonghen is a decent cheapish CB too.

https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=JIgW0ac0nLkqp:pc That's what I'm starting with and some coin to spend on a few upgrades. Not sure about the formation either but we'll see how it goes first.
Di Maria will either not be on the market or be far too much because of his inform. Might look to give Mata a go soon. For the time being I replaced Young with Schurrle because Young was having no impact.

In regards to your team, run with Remy towards the goals and you will win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

packed J Boateng (CB) and W Sneijder in my 1st lot of packs.

Boateng going for 30-40k in the market, and Sneijder fits in with my turk league squad :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back