Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone pre-ordered from DSE? I see they have it for $69 if you pre-order but I don't see the UT version available?

only difference between the UT version is basically the packs, and getting Messi for 5 games... wow!
just get the normal version and save some cash.

only difference between the UT version is basically the packs, and getting Messi for 5 games... wow!
just get the normal version and save some cash.

Or just play the game its not overly hard to get coins.

I got the UT version or the equivalent for FIFA 13 and the best player I got out of all those gold packs was Fellaini. Surely they're rigged not to give you anything decent. :rolleyes:

Can't wait to be attempting to play on the first day and everyone has Messi on 3 chem slotting goals.

I have no idea what everyone is on about, build up play and passing is absolutely shit. They took out the skill based build up play of 14 and replaced it with LB+A LB+Y. Honestly hating this game.

Or just play the game its not overly hard to get coins.

I got the UT version or the equivalent for FIFA 13 and the best player I got out of all those gold packs was Fellaini. Surely they're rigged not to give you anything decent. :rolleyes:

especially early on, load up on the football catalogue coins bonus's, if they still going to do them of course.

I have no idea what everyone is on about, build up play and passing is absolutely shit. They took out the skill based build up play of 14 and replaced it with LB+A LB+Y. Honestly hating this game.
I have no issue with the passing, better than the current game IMO. I find that the more I have played the more the defending sucks, switching between players inappropriately and poor AI, goalkeeping.

I have no issue with the passing, better than the current game IMO. I find that the more I have played the more the defending sucks, switching between players inappropriately and poor AI, goalkeeping.
I'm finding all of the game completely broken

-Players don't support you
-Everyone turns like Traore
-Friendly attacking AI is clueless
-Friendly defending AI is clueless
-Nearpost is a goal
-Goalkeepers don't try and save first time shots
-If you run diagonally you basically can't be tackled
-If I press contain it should contain not launch in for random tackles
-Goalkeepers couldn't save for finesses so they made finesse un-usable

I honestly have so many more issues from playing the early release it isn't funny, but I can't be bothered listing them. I'm going to keep playing, I really want to enjoy it as much as I enjoyed 14.

I'm finding all of the game completely broken

-Players don't support you
-Everyone turns like Traore
-Friendly attacking AI is clueless
-Friendly defending AI is clueless
-Nearpost is a goal
-Goalkeepers don't try and save first time shots
-If you run diagonally you basically can't be tackled
-If I press contain it should contain not launch in for random tackles
-Goalkeepers couldn't save for finesses so they made finesse un-usable

I honestly have so many more issues from playing the early release it isn't funny, but I can't be bothered listing them. I'm going to keep playing, I really want to enjoy it as much as I enjoyed 14.
well thats disappointing..

It's a demo, the full game is always better.
Sorry I should have specified in the post, but this is on the early release. From memory they normally release a day one patch, so hopefully that fixes some of the stuff I don't like.

well thats disappointing..
I would make up your own mind. From what I've seen 80% of people love the game, so it must be doing something right. Hopefully I can keep playing and something could just click and I'll be part of that 80%.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been enjoying the new feel to this game but then I'll have the occasional game like tonight where I just think "this is rubbish." I like the handling when I have the ball in that if I do something stupid or get a bad touch I'll lose it. But I wish it would be the same for the CPU. Sick of marking them on the edge of the box, even with a teammate helping to contain and they can just waltz straight through us unimpeded even if I stick a leg out.

I can't see the representation of what's in the demo turning out poorly. I am loving everything that's going on, the only issue I've really had is that the GK will occasionally play a dopey animation that doesn't always look 'right'. Otherwise, this is looking absolutely fantastic and it's the first time I've been truly hyped for a FIFA in a very long time.

Absolutely cannot wait.

10649575_349919538509695_4270829128478536935_n.png

bateson87 has already spent roughly £4500 on FIFA points. Why? Just why?
Investing in his youtube channel I guess, if it gets him good pack opening videos and better players he gets more views and more money etc etc, his sponsors more than likely chip in for the points too i would guess

You can start pre loading it, its only 13gb or something so wouldnt take that long at all (ps4) that is

i would say so, best to check
Does this mean I have to get a US PS4 account?

Would I have to play it on the US account.. or can I play it on my AU account?

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back