Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Just pre-purchased FIFA 15 on the US store on XB1, didn't even have to re-download because I already have the trial. Hopefully it lets me play at 5PM.

Just pre-purchased FIFA 15 on the US store on XB1, didn't even have to re-download because I already have the trial. Hopefully it lets me play at 5PM.

Going off the FIFA thread on GAF you should be able to get it by 5:00PM.

Is anyone picking up the PC version of the game? I'm tossing up between the PC version and PS4 version. The PC version will have the new engine that the PS4/XB1 versions will be using and I'm tempted to go down this route as down the track the modding scene might be interesting. Out on Origin for PC on the 25th via digital download.

Is this game out tomorrow? Might pop into Kmart after work. They are prone to having games up after 5.

Following day I think?

Best thing about the release date is that should the Hawks fail to salute on Saturday, I will make FIFA 15 my entire life until the pain dulls enough to resume my place in society.

Following day I think?

Best thing about the release date is that should the Hawks fail to salute on Saturday, I will make FIFA 15 my entire life until the pain dulls enough to resume my place in society.

It's coming out on the perfect week. Plan to play it all Saturday up to the big dance and then play it all the way through to EPL action! You might be a little too nervous to play in the morning though. ;)

I really despise EA but I will still end up buying this day 1 as it's the only game I play regularly. I just wish there was another way to express disappointment to the company rather than voting with my wallet

Is this game out tomorrow? Might pop into Kmart after work. They are prone to having games up after 5.

Thursday. The stores will receive tomorrow though so worth keeping an eye out in case it breaks early but it didn't last year.

I work at a retail outlet with gaming though so I'll pick it up tomorrow. I'll let you know how it is :D :thumbsu:

Thursday. The stores will receive tomorrow though so worth keeping an eye out in case it breaks early but it didn't last year.

I work at a retail outlet with gaming though so I'll pick it up tomorrow. I'll let you know how it is :D :thumbsu:

I'll play it now and let you know how it is.

:straining:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it all worked no worries? How much was it?

Also did you use PayPal to pay for it, wouldn't it pick up that its an AU card?
I have it as well. I used an AU card, no worries.

Started my career as QPR, signed a few average players for rotation and got to it. Couldn't buy a game on professional in the demo, came out with 2-0 against Hull and 1-1 against Tottenham in my first two matches on world class :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back